shape
carat
color
clarity

Aim Turbo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
What town in Southeastern Ontario are you from? I have a friend from there.

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
I''ve never had a post start with my name before..weird hahah!

I grew up in Prince Edward County which is south of Belleville (over the Bay of Quinte bridge). Belleville is between Toronto and Montreal (about 40min west of kingston). It''s really not that small, it has about 38,000 people there now. I live in Toronto now because I work in music industry and this is where the action is! I miss the fresh air and peace and quiet of Bell-vegas though but I go visit my folks a lot (like this weekend). We''re getting married at a beautiful bed and breakfast there too.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
My neighbour here in the US has a cottage right near there, in the Thousand Islands. And I''m pretty sure I stopped in Belleville on a train once. My friend who is from there is from closer to Ottawa I think. I''ve been to Toronto several times! Great city! The food is to die for.
3.gif
You can get ANYTHING there!
18.gif

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
The thousand islands isn''t too far from Belleville at all. We''re actually looking at cottages there for our honeymoon (we want to go somewhere that allows us to bring our lab with us so a cottage was the best choice!). Yeah the food is great here but everything is really expensive, cost of living, clubs, restaurants all of it.

oh well that''s what you get for living in the big city!!

Where are you from??

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
At this point? I''m kind of from everywhere (and maintaining anonymity
2.gif
). I travel a LOT all over the world both for work and pleasure and I always love going to Canada. I think I''ve been to every province except Newfoundland. And I''ve never been to the Arctic. I actually tried to convince FI to go dogsledding in Nunavut for our honeymoon... ordered the brochures and everything. But when I presented them to him he was all ''NO CHANCE, CRAZY PANTS!''

I live in the United States now. For the moment. There''s just come up an opportunity that would mean we could move to the Netherlands a couple of years from now. Oh how great that would be! Not counting my chickens though.

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
yeah i guess i should be practicing the privacy angle as well..oh well. That''s so exciting..my maid of honour is actually a big traveller, she''s been all over the states and to a bunch of exotic places as well. I get to travel a bit with my job but nothing too huge.

The Netherlands sounds so exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results