shape
carat
color
clarity

AHHHHH! Seriously?!?!?!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, so today has been a head-splitting headache kind of day. Where do I start?

1. Did you know that in order to travel internationally your passport cannot expire less than 90 days AFTER your return date? Really??? Of course my FI's passport expires 60 days after so he had to scramble to do to an passport company that expedites passports for your for a crazy fee.... I am PRAYING he can get it on wednesday at 1pm like they say! Oh and our wedding is THIS friday and we leave for Italy (fingers crossed) on Sunday...

2. Then.... I have a guest from our wedding- she is a friend of mine- but more so the girlfriend of a close guy friend from college- she called me 10 minutes ago and asked if my hair and makeup people can squeeze her in the schedule...

really?!?!?!?!?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Amy, you really have had a day! I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard of either of those things happening at the last minute!

Fingers crossed that the passport situation work out!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
@ #2.... wth is she thinking?? tell her to do her own hair and makeup!

the passport thing is easy to overlook tho... fingers crossed for you guys!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
oh man! that's a doozy! i had no idea about that passport business, good to know!

but regarding the hair and makeup. that. is. insane. who does this chick think she is?!?! she has seriously got some nerve!!! as if you need one more detail to deal with!!! crazy!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
1. I travel a lot so yes I knew this. Fingers crossed they get it done in time!

2. The answer is no.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha, thanks for the support. If this passport thing in NYC doesnt work out with that business- then a friend just told me that she got a same day passport in Philly- so worse comes to worse he can go to philly on Thursday (our rehearsal day!!! eek!) but if he got there when they open he could make it to rehearsal in time. ahh, not what you want to deal with!

as for the hair- I actually laughed out loud at some of your responses. Yes- what was she thinking calling me to ask that. :o

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Amys Bling|1309262705|2956933 said:
Yes- what was she thinking calling me to ask that. :o
Wow!! i probably would have hung up, or yelled, or freaked out- I'm sure you handled it much better than I would. Seriously... what a crazy lady!! :twirl:

I'm sure the passport stuff will all work out - I expedited mine a few years ago and it came a few days before their due date. I'm crossing fingers over here for you!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
confusedaisy|1309273601|2957030 said:
Amys Bling|1309262705|2956933 said:
Yes- what was she thinking calling me to ask that. :o
Wow!! i probably would have hung up, or yelled, or freaked out- I'm sure you handled it much better than I would. Seriously... what a crazy lady!! :twirl:

I'm sure the passport stuff will all work out - I expedited mine a few years ago and it came a few days before their due date. I'm crossing fingers over here for you!!

Thanks!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh good grief.

I did not know that about the passport - that's good to know! Sorry you had to find out now, like this, though, of all the things you need to be stressing about days before your wedding :rolleyes:

#2 - wow. it takes all sorts!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
To look at the bright side, be thankful you found out now and not at the airport on Sunday!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Update:

My FI got his expedited passport today- so everything for the honeymoon is set and good to go!~

The guest called before I called her back and said she got an appointment with her salon that isn't far away for Friday.

:bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Passport - thank goodness! You must be relieved :appl:

Guest's ablutions - I'm sure you're thoroughly relieved on this front, too :cheeky:

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Amys Bling|1309395383|2958556 said:
Update:

My FI got his expedited passport today- so everything for the honeymoon is set and good to go!~

The guest called before I called her back and said she got an appointment with her salon that isn't far away for Friday.

:bigsmile:

WOO HOO!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

And.. oh thank goodness that she found someone to do her makeup- we were all so concerned :nono: :naughty: :confused: (too many faces to make at once)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait - guest is local? Not from out of town?

She asked if you could arrange for her beautifying and she's LOCAL???

I'm glad the passport is ready to go!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your wedding and so glad everything worked out with his passport! Have fun on your honeymoon and Bon Voyage!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results