shape
carat
color
clarity

ahhh!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Well it happened. Not the engagement, not the ring....he discovered PS. Ahhh!
Ladies, his username is flyfisher and I am NOT ALLOWED to read any of his posts.

Oh this is going to be hard.....it is with deep regrets that I must ask you to give me no hints
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG!! This is so exciting!
36.gif
I swear I won''t give you hints, but that doesn''t mean I won''t stalk him!
28.gif

I have to admit that even though we''re not engaged yet and that our wedding probably is 2-3 years away, my SO said he couldn''t find any men''s wedding rings that interested him, and I linked him to the Hubby''s ring SMTR thread... I don''t think he''s going to join the forum or anything, and he''d have to be quite the stalker to discover that "anchor31" is his girlfriend, but I can''t help wonder!
32.gif
Needless to say, when I''ll be dress shopping I won''t put any pics with my face on them!
2.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Lol, so is he allowed to read your posts?
3.gif

Too funny, I''ve been wondering if that''ll happen to me though, it would be too weird for me!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking about asking him not to :razz:

we''ll see.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it is still exciting, even if he reads your posts!! I''ll have to check up on his posts every now and then and see what he is up to! Don''t Worry, we''ll give him good advice!
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Can you tell us exactly what you want, so we can nudge him in the right direction?
27.gif
31.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...

2mm ish band, graceful (read like the cartier 1895 OR Scintillating''s new ring) basket setting, cathedral style. Pref. 1/3 or 2/3 pave down the top of the band and possibly some floral engraving on the sides.

Plat or Pd white gold. Really dont want any other metal than these two.

basically if you took Scintillating''s new ring (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/scintillatings-gog-and-leon-mege.39139/)

and stuck my sapphire in it I would be a happy camper.

There is another Leon with a red sapphire I would be pleased as punch with as well, although I want the pave on the top of the band only and engraving on the sides.

http://www.artofplatinum.com/gallery/r162-04W.jpg

If that''s totally not possible, then I''d rather a nice graceful solitare ala the cartier without the pave.

Also, I really don''t like whitflash''s stuff for me. It''s a little chunky and just not quite it for me.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I totally think he needs to sign up with a NEW name that you don''t know!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
haha, if you are saying I read his posts, I didn''t..if you are saying that it might be easier on my mind, then yes it might indeed.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, that's so exciting! I told my boyfriend-at-the-time that he should read all the tutorials etc on pricescope, but he could NOT read the forums b/c I didn't want him to come across anything I'd written! I would still link him to the occasional thread, but he understood/understands that just looking around at things I write isn't allowed. Just feels like an invasion of privacy, I dunno! But exciting to know your boyfriend is here!!! I'm totally going to stalk him now too and see what he's up to...
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god that is too funny! I applaude your strength. I would have been doing searches and read everything he has written! God I am nosey!!
Don''t worry, we''ll steer him in the right direction!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Too Cute! And I''ve already read one of his threads, but I''m not spilling the beans!
11.gif
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results