clarity

Custom cut CBI story

Q

Queenie60

Exciting! Love warm stones

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is very exciting! I can’t wait to see the results!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Melissa @Winks_Elf called me today with GREAT news! My stone has been graded by AGS as a 1.04 N VS1! They expected it to finish at 1.01, so I'm thrilled that it came out bigger than expected (I was worried about it finishing at less than 1 ct). Melissa said I'll have videos once they get it back from grading, and I am going to send them my setting on Mon/Tues of next week. SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Awesome news, looking forward to seeing it...can't wait!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yipee! Gonna be a looker....:love::love:

cheers--Sharon

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it listed on their website a couple days ago but it hadn't come back from grading yet. I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Melissa @Winks_Elf called me today with GREAT news! My stone has been graded by AGS as a 1.04 N VS1! They expected it to finish at 1.01, so I'm thrilled that it came out bigger than expected (I was worried about it finishing at less than 1 ct). Melissa said I'll have videos once they get it back from grading, and I am going to send them my setting on Mon/Tues of next week. SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I did see that pop up on the website this week! Of course it says that it’s on hold—so I knew it must be yours!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Greaf specs!!
So excited for you

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:dance:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh! I shipped my setting to HPD today--hopefully they'll have it by tomorrow and can have it on my hand soon! HOORAY!

Oh my gosh you tease! I can see the report of your stone (lovely!), and if you're shipping your setting surely that means HPD have the diamond and surely that means there's pictures and videos!!!

:D

If you don't share now then pretty please think about sharing when you're back showing off your ring! :pray:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh you tease! I can see the report of your stone (lovely!), and if you're shipping your setting surely that means HPD have the diamond and surely that means there's pictures and videos!!!

:D

If you don't share now then pretty please think about sharing when you're back showing off your ring! :pray:

I don't have any oics/videos yet! If I did I promise I'd be posting them nonstop haha!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have any oics/videos yet! If I did I promise I'd be posting them nonstop haha!

Nah, you should toy with emotions. Charge admission fee's and then slow release all the goodness. :whistle: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I really wish HPD/CBI would post real images & videos of their stones. Irritates me a little. Why not? I need a sneak peek. :mrgreen2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, you should toy with emotions. Charge admission fee's and then slow release all the goodness. :whistle: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I really wish HPD/CBI would post real images & videos of their stones. Irritates me a little. Why not? I need a sneak peek. :mrgreen2:

They usually have images, and sometimes video. But I was told that my stone was with AGS bring graded so that was the delay w pics. I'm ok waiting bc I know it'll be worth it!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They usually have images, and sometimes video. But I was told that my stone was with AGS bring graded so that was the delay w pics. I'm ok waiting bc I know it'll be worth it!

Not bashing them FYI; however, most the stones I look at on behalf of others rarely have video or photos. It has the looming "real photos coming soon" blurb, or something to that effect.

Also, the other night I was curious and all your other performance images are posted on their website link, along with a copy of your AGS report.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh @lovedogs so happy for you!:appl: Your new diamond is gorgeous!! I can’t wait for you to see it in person and post appx a thousand photos for us to enjoy :kiss2:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! I can’t wait to see the final result! Congratulations on a gorgeous stone!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures after it's set!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yup, I made up my mind. I'm making a special ops mission to IN tonight and stealing that stone and bringing it home. Just kidding. :P2

It looks absolutely amazing!! Words can't even express how happy I am for you! I know this has been an emotionally draining experience on you, but I really think it's paid off. Dreams do come true. Enjoy the moment. ;)2 :cool2:

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not bashing them FYI; however, most the stones I look at on behalf of others rarely have video or photos. It has the looming "real photos coming soon" blurb, or something to that effect.
Hi @sledge . That's odd: Only diamonds "Now being Crafted" should lack photos, but that's because we're still creating them. Once finished and graded we'll photograph them. All others in any listings should have real photos. If you're finding differently please let us know, as we know browsers sometimes have hiccups we need to report to our web Jedi.

Thank you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY.:love::appl:

cheers--Sharon

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s amazing. I can’t wait to see hand shots!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing! congrats!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stunning!! :love::love: I am so happy for you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so pretty!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results