shape
carat
color
clarity

Aggie''s finally got some bling!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
Hey y'all! I just wanted to share my engagement ring with everyone. (he proposed friday...story here) It was a complete surprise to me. I don't know much about the diamond except that it was my great-grandmother's, it's 1.19 ct K color and SI2 clarity. (ring size 8.25) It faces up very white for an older diamond! The setting is a simple 6-prong knife edge solitaire. He keeps telling me that I can get any setting that I want...but I love this one! Thanks for looking!
35.gif

Here's the ring in the flowers he got me:

aggieblingflowers.JPG

Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautiful.

Aww, congratulations!

I just read your proposal story and saw the pictures and the whole thing is just SO sweet and romantic and thoughtful! You have got yourself a winner there!

And how awesome to have your great-grandmothers diamond! And what a beauty it is! Care to indulge us with some more pics..?
31.gif

Trying to be creative

aggiebling09CD.JPG

Thank you SO much softly and Pearl! I''m trying to upload them ASAP!
2.gif
I just wish I had a PS pro here to show me how to work my camera lol.

Here''s a hand shot!

aggiebling09handshot.JPG

WHOOP!!!!!
emthup.gif
Congrats on your engagement from one Aggie couple to another!
I just read your story....soooo sweet!!!
30.gif

Beautiful ring, congrats!!! Love the purple rose shot!

Congratulations on your engagement, your ring is stunning!

OOhhhh SO pretty! I just love that the diamond was your grams, how fabulous :)

Congrats!

W
30.gif
W! I can''t believe that''s a K - it''s so white and I love the classic solitaire look! Those flowers are amazing as well. Congratulations again!

Gorgeous ring. I can''t believe its a K, sooo white. I love all the J''s and K''s that I see on here. I would love to have a family ring like that.

Thanks to everyone!! Here''s another pic I posted in the fire thread...but I thought I''d put it here too.

aggieblingCD2.JPG

Certainly doesn''t look like a K - gorgeous! Congratulations!
1.gif

beautiful! congratulations!!

It''s a stunning ring, I can''t believe it''s a K!! It looks icey white to me!

looks amazingon your hand!

Aw the proposal was super sweet and your diamond is amazing. Congrats!
36.gif

Very nice ring and super proposal.....much happiness to you both!
1.gif

What a sweetheart! That story is just too adorable!

You''re one lucky lady, so congratulations and good luck planning your perfect day!

Sweet proposal, Aggie! Congrats!

Congrats aggie!!! such a sweet and romantic setup...i just love the classic solitaire setting...

What a Beauty!!! Lucky girl :)

Congratulations. What a beauty!

Thank you all for your sweet comments!! I''m not telling very many people because it''s tradition to surprise your sorority sisters with a ring pass. (It''s so hard to keep it in!) I let FI read all of your posts and it really made his day...finally he gets some feedback on how good of a job he did
5.gif
I''ll try to take some more pics after class tomorrow. Thanks again!

Congratulations! Beautiful ring and what a lovely story behind the stone. Wear it in good health.

congrats on your engagement!!! and your ring is so pretty and i love that you used your grandmothers stone!!!

Beautiful! Love love love that it''s an heirloom as well. Congratulations!!!

Gorgeous ring! And another beautiful white K - it''s hard to believe it! Congrats on your engagement!!

congrats! we are nearly diamond twins - same setting, very sightly different stats on our stones...and I''m an 8.5 ring size!
My fiance told me the same thing about the setting, but i''ve completely fallen in love with it!
Just got my wedding band last week after a year of constantly changing my ming. (whiteflash''s scattered band)
Have fun - such a classic look!

Gorgeous ring, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP