shape
carat
color
clarity

Age difference between children?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
2 minutes!
2.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 2:41:09 PM
Author: ellaila
2 minutes!
2.gif
Too cute!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 2:41:09 PM
2 minutes!
2.gif

Did you have twins?! Lucky! If I do ever have kids, I would LOVE to have twins! Supposedly it skips a generation, though, so since I''m a twin I probably won''t have twins.
8.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Not to hijack Curly''s thread here, but yep, we''ve got seven-and-a-half-week-old twin babies! I''m not so sure I believe that "skips a generation" thing because there are plenty of people on my twins forum who are twins and each went on to have twins of their own! So you may be lucky someday too
21.gif
Are you an ID or frat twin?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 8:25:57 PM
Not to hijack Curly''s thread here, but yep, we''ve got seven-and-a-half-week-old twin babies! I''m not so sure I believe that ''skips a generation'' thing because there are plenty of people on my twins forum who are twins and each went on to have twins of their own! So you may be lucky someday too
21.gif

Sorry for the hijack, Curly!

Aww, I LOVE seeing twin babies! That''s good to know about the skipping a generation thing because I would love to have twins! I am a fraternal twin and we''re both female. I love having a twin sister! We are very close and are still good friends even at age 26. How about yours? ID, frat, sexes? Being a twin is so fun and special...I love it and I know yours will (and probably currently do) love it, too!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 8:25:57 PM
Not to hijack Curly's thread here, but yep, we've got seven-and-a-half-week-old twin babies! I'm not so sure I believe that 'skips a generation' thing because there are plenty of people on my twins forum who are twins and each went on to have twins of their own! So you may be lucky someday too
21.gif

I don't think it always skips generations either. My husband's family has Twins in every generation--and he just happens to be a twin himself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results