shape
carat
color
clarity

AGBF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear one....I read about Biscuit in another thread. Deepest condolences. I''m sorry I missed your posting...I suppose I was too caught up in my own issues preparing for Matata''s trip to the Rainbow Bridge. I wish I could give you a hug and that we could have a good cry in our tea (or preferably a stronger beverage) together.

M.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2008 5:47:44 PM
Author:Matata

Dear one....I read about Biscuit in another thread. Deepest condolences. I'm sorry I missed your posting...I suppose I was too caught up in my own issues preparing for Matata's trip to the Rainbow Bridge. I wish I could give you a hug and that we could have a good cry in our tea (or preferably a stronger beverage) together.

M.

No, Matata, you were in no way at fault! There were no sins of commission or omission committed! I knew that everyone on Pricescope would rally around me if I posted a thread about Biscuit, but I just didn't want to do it. I told Lorelei and Ellen via e-mail because I was corresponding with them about cakes, then I wrote about in in a thread Movie Zombie had started about losing her jewelry because she is a close friend and I knew she wouldn't mind if I hijacked her thread. Some Pricescopers "found" me there and that was great, but I couldn't take much more at the time. I guess now I am getting used to the idea that he is gone. I just didn't want to exploit his memory.

And I am so very, very sorry about your loss! How could you be expected to scour Pricescope looking for threads about other people's travails...even if they were accessible?

Love and hugs to you,
Deb
34.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My sympathies to both of you on your losses! It is not easy to lose those we hold so dear.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think many of us could use a strong drink about now.......

to all pricescopers: i''ve had a candle lit here at home now for almost a year. please know that i think not only of my departed feline companions when i light a new candle but that i honor your loss as well.

movie zombie

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pets. I knew about Deb''s trials from another thread, but I am also sorry to hear of your loss M. Hugs to both of you.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, I''m sorry.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF, I''m sorry you lost Biscuit. It''s always heartbreaking. The only consolation is that they knew they were loved.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results