shape
carat
color
clarity

After much delay..S<3JS Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
After much delay and time I am finally getting around to posting some wedding photos. Here's the deal..I am going to link an album I made so that you can go look at them. I didn't want to just do the whole event website because I don't want to post people's photos (especially their face and their children) without their permission. I didn't post EVERY photo since there's nearly 1300 of them..and I omitted some detail shots of things you've already seen like my ring pillow or shoes. So please enjoy the photos! I mixed the pro and nonpro in together.
5.gif
I am sorry for being such a bad PSer and taking forever..I've been busy, but I've also been putting it off because I felt a bit self conscious since I don't look like most PSers. But whatever, who cares, right? Sorry this is kind of long!

Here is the link: [Link removed by Moderator] Please follow forum policies
Password

Also, here is my wedding story/day recap if you're interested:

It was supposed to be extremely hot..as in over 100 degrees, but thankfully it was just hot. It was still around 98 or something like that. It was also supposed to rain, but no rain at all! The only bad things: a lot of little details went to the wayside last minute. E.g. I forgot to get table numbers/make table numbers (venue provided us with them thankfully), realized I couldn't do my own nails day of and had to find someone to do them (then I proceeded to mess them up at least 3 times since my hands were shaking), and forgot to do a bunch of other little things (bouquet toss, wear my garters..and then garter toss). We were also surprised to discover that we had extra guests we didn't invite and one guest with purple hair sitting in the second row (didn't find that out until later). But those were seriously the only big rough points.

The night before we hung out with family and friends at their hotel and a nice couple bought us a drink when they found out we were getting married which was so sweet. Everything the day of came together really smoothly with the help of all my wonderful vendors, my mother, my Grandmother, and one of my best friends from high school. It was definitely a blur. I wasn't too crazy nervous, but I admit I was nervous, lol. As you'll see from the pictures I loved my flowers and I REALLY loved my cake. All of my vendors were great, don't get me wrong, but those were probably my two favorite parts aside from photo/video. The wedding ended up not too large, which was nice since that was one of my concerns.. We took a short mini-moon afterwards and stayed at the Sandpearl in Clearwater, FL. It was amazing..I'd definitely recommend it! It was a nice, relaxing getaway after all the wedding stress and didn't kill the budget. I don't really know what else to say other than that I feel like we were truly blessed to have such a wonderful day and be able to share it with our family and friends. Thank you for reading and for all of your help during the planning, I really do appreciate it!
5.gif
Let me know if it doesn't work! :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was beautiful! I love that venue-what a great place for a wedding. Congratulations!

ETA and you're just as gorgeous as every other PS bride!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful bride!! Your dress was so pretty, and I loved the big pink Gerber daisy in the bouquet! Congrats!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looked wonderful! And you rock your gown! I only wish I had seen a picture of the big purple hair
1.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW wonderful!!!!

And that cake
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you might have to resize and post them! Looking forward to seeing your photos. :) Thanks for coming back to tell us about your day!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Oh well..sorry folks. Going to just remove the post I suppose. Thanks for trying to look!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh bummer... I''m a bit too late. Maybe you can post a few on PS?
2.gif
No pressure- I''m just excited to see photos of your Big Day, especially after reading comments from the PSers who caught a glimpse of the album.

And that purple hair is HILARIOUS!
9.gif
So glad it didn''t put a damper on your day- sounds like you guys can laugh about it now!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................

And I''ve been SO PATIENT too!!!!!!!!!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
yes! please still share a few photos here!

(and also share your favorites on the Newlyweds forum. we''re doing weekly fave "theme" sharing)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 5:06:04 AM
Author: noelwr

(and also share your favorites on the Newlyweds forum. we''re doing weekly fave ''theme'' sharing)
ditto for posting a few!
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 11:42:04 AM
Author: jcarlylew

Date: 11/2/2009 5:06:04 AM
Author: noelwr

(and also share your favorites on the Newlyweds forum. we''re doing weekly fave ''theme'' sharing)
ditto for posting a few!
9.gif
Thritto to a few!!!!!!!!!!!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
me too! me too! i wanna see it too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results