shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice Please--Should I Ask y Friend to MC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Huh?

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
oh no---i don''t know what happened---i was wondering why the ''m'' was missing from the word ''my'' on the title--when i was typing out the title the page submitted itself (?) but i have no idea why everything was erased...boo, it was a long post too. i''ll have to re-write it

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Are you asking a friend to co-ordinate the day or to do the ceremony or to be a toastmaster - or all three?

My FI is having 5 Best Men - 1 is doing the speech, 1 is organising the stag weekend, 1 is in charge of music, 1 is going to do announcements/toastmaster stuff and 1 who I think is in charge of ushers etc

We have also asked a good friend of ours to be our humanist celebrant on the day. We have written our own vows and felt that we would rather have a person of our choice to do the ceremony rather than a random registrar. We also get to be able to practise in advance which I like. Also, and this may sound weird, we particularly wanted a man - we both have very elderly and religious relatives who don''t approve of female priests. We are already scandalizing them by having a secular ceremony so we are trying to make it seem as "church-like" as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results