shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on where to get Apprisal and stone set in TORONTO

Monique04

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure if my question is in the right section but wasn't sure where to put it... please move it if it's in the wrong place.
I tried to search the forum to see if there was anything mentioned in the past, but couldn't find too much besides having custom jewellry made in Toronto

I was wondering if anyone here would know a place/ or places I could go in Toronto /GTA area where I can have a stone set in a setting and also where I can have an appraisal done. It would be great if I can have everything done in one place and then even better if they offered "bundled" packages (like buy an appriasal, get the stone set at 1/2 price). But it's okay if thats not possible.
I would want to go somewhere that is a decent price but would be more concerned about the quality, especially for the setting of the stone.

I will want to get both a diamond and a ruby appraised. The ruby can wait a little longer I guess, but it would be nice to just get everything done at once.

I would prefer to do have it done locally rather then sending the stones in somewhere, but if they have to be sent in I can do that as well.

Also, if anyone could tell me the approximate costs of the services that would be great too. With the ruby I would mostly want to know if it`s real or not and don`t necessairly need any more info (It was passed down from my grandparents but not sure if it`s real or not). Then with the diamond I would want more detailed info on it (colour/clarity..) and have it set.

Thanks for the help and any suggestions

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
PH Design
149 Church Street at Queen St, East side on the second floor

They do setting (around $50) and appraisals are done upstairs by Gem Appraisers (I think it was around $50 too).

Monique04

Rough_Rock
Ohh wow thank you so much for you help and quick response!!
I'm glad I could do everything in one place and the price seems very reasonable

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results