shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Hi There

I just got my 1.6ct round briliant Tiffany Setting engagement ring the other day and I''m SOO excited.

However I do need to start looking for my wedding band. I defnitely want to go with the diamond eternity ring (diamonds all the way around) in a claw setting however I am unsure as to how big this ring should be.

My longer term goal :) is to eventualy get a matching eternity ring to wear on teh other side of the engaement ring, so I don''t know anything too big to detract from my engagement ring stone.

I was think about a .5 0r .6 pointers for the diamonds on the wedding band, but I''m not sure.

I would graetly appreciate it if someone could pelase advise me on a size that would look good with my e-ring.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy to see pictures too!! :)

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I keep my eternity shared prong ring separated from my ering by a thin wedding band, so they won''t chew each other up. My center stone is 1.5, and my eternity is made up of 18 stones (3 ctw) (.16 points each?). You can see from my avatar picture how they sit. I like how my rings look together while some people may not want this much, or this little in their eternity.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THE IDEA...but, I think .5 or .6 for each stone next to a 1.6 might "drown out" the e-ring. Just my thoughts.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 5:33:16 PM
Author: UCLABelle
I LOVE THE IDEA...but, I think .5 or .6 for each stone next to a 1.6 might 'drown out' the e-ring. Just my thoughts.
I think gutzy333 means 5 or 6 pointers.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
sorry, yes you are correct I did mean 5 or 6 pointers!! :)

Thtanks so much for clarifying that for me!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI, it gets a little confusing when you have the same thread on two different boards. MrsS posted Diamondseeker''s set on your other thread which is a great look. Her e-band stones are a little larger though at 10 points a piece. I think 6 points or even up to 10 would look great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results