shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on downpayment for first home

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I don''t find it necessary to use a broker.....go directly to the lender itself....unless you know an amazing mortgage broker who doesn''t charge any fees and gets it on the back end from the bank....

It is easy to find out the current rates by the lenders online..of course they all will vary with credit....simply ask them about their fees....ask for a grand total of bank charges....

best of luck!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 5:59:18 PM
Author: moremoremore
I don''t find it necessary to use a broker.....go directly to the lender itself....unless you know an amazing mortgage broker who doesn''t charge any fees and gets it on the back end from the bank....

It is easy to find out the current rates by the lenders online..of course they all will vary with credit....simply ask them about their fees....ask for a grand total of bank charges....

best of luck!
when i bought in 1993 this is exactly what i did: i sourced my loan myself. yes it took a lot of time on my part but i saved a chunk of $ that went towards my down rather than to pay a mortgage broker.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results