shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on diamond

kappachinokid

Rough_Rock
Hello all, I have been reading/studying up on the literature and would like to make a purchase soon. Just wanted some opinions regarding this diamond. My Budget it around 5K including the setting.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2671401.htm

This is the diamond in consideration and typing the numbers into the HCA it scores 1.8 within TIC range. Just wanted opinions on the idealscope and aset images since I am no expert in reading them but have a general idea about them from the tutorials. I plan on getting the xprong trellis platinum setting. Ring size is guestimated at 5.5 bc she tried on her friend's ring and at the time it happened to fit from my recollection. So any opinions or advice is greatly aprreciated! Thanks!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
looks good to me, but i'll let the more experienced chime in. are you keeping the engagement a surprise or is there a chance to get her finger sized?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that is a great choice! It is an AGS0 stone so it will be fine! (you don't have to put AGS0 stones in the HCA, by the way)

kappachinokid

Rough_Rock
Yes, it will be a surprise! I'm just going by estimation regarding ring size and hope for the best!...if anything...it can always get resized

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it will be a lovely diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results