shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on Cushion Modified Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CadCushionHunter

Rough_Rock
Hoping to get some advice on a stone.

GIA Grading
Shape: Cushion Modified Brilliant
Carat: 1.03
Color: G
Clarity: VS1
Measurments: 5.83 x 5.76 x 3.77mm
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluoresence: None
Depth: 65.5%
Table: 63%
Girdle: Thin - Medium (faceted)

My question is what do you people think of this diamond? I am hoping to get a diamond that has tons of sparkle and fire. I haven''t seen this stone yet but the dealer I am working with can bring it in if I pay to bring it in. The cut from the GIA report seems to different then alot of the other cushion GIA reports I have seen online any comments?

stone1234444332.JPG

CadCushionHunter

Rough_Rock
Here is the picture of the depth and table percentages too.

stone1232132131a.JPG

hwman

Rough_Rock
Do you like the crushed ice look? Cushions are tough to make an assessment without seeing how they perform optically. That''s a modified stone with 4 mains it will probably have the crushed ice look. THats fine if you like that. I don''t. It will also probably not have a ton of life because its a modified stone. Some people like that look.

I don''t know where you live but if your close to ny the best bet is to go see it yourself and then decide. I would suggest calling Mark at ERD http://www.engagementringsdirect.com if you are in NY. If not I would call Jon at GOG and see if they can get their hands on that stone as they are great with the video and pics.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any images or photos of this cushion please?

CadCushionHunter

Rough_Rock
No I don''t have any pictures of it right now

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, we really need pics to evaluate...most vendors will get you pics (except BN, that I know of).

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t pay to bring it in. As a customer you have the right to inspect the goods BEFORE putting any money down for it. If your dealer can''t do it, best you find others who can. GoodOldGold.com certainly impresses with the amt of info and images on most of the cushions they carry.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It will be great if we can see some pictures of the stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results