shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on band for engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I love the antique band look for engagement rings.
30.gif

I found a ring that I really like and I have posted a few pictures.. At least I might have.. I am still having problems with it.  I would love anyones adive on what I should do about a band.  UNfortunately,
39.gif
most of the E-rings that I like look as if it will be impossible to put a wedding band with...

What do you think?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OK.. Let me try this attachment thing again.....

engagementringband.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
How do I post more than I picture at a time?

anotherengagement.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Last one//promise// Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

downenegament.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
What a GORGEOUS RING!!!! I love the details!!

I understand what you are going through- I have a similar style ring,and I am pretty sure that I am going to wear my band on a separate hand, becuae I don''t want it to take away from thering, ya know? Plus, if you decide to get aciverd ring, you cann not wear it alone, and I think it''s silly to buy a ringthat can''t be worn by itself.

Let me knowwhat you come upwith,and goodluck!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
THANKS..

As you know from previous conversation, I am completely in LOVE with your ring... it definitely inspired me. My fiance is a quite a traditionla when it comes to the e-ring with the w-ring.. he believe that it is absolutley essential... I have to be able to wear them together... but that is alright, I can live with that... now to try to figure out how I am going to accomplish that...
34.gif
27.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go through the Eye Candy thread. AGBF has a really cool setup with her wedding bands.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Are you planning on having something like that e-ring made, or buying that actual one? Having it set high so a band slides underneath might be an idea.

The ring below is not exactly the same style, but it''s the same general idea. If set low to the hand a wedding band wouldn''t fit with it. But because it is set high up a band should slide underneath.

If you''re getting it made hopefully the designer could find a way to accomodate your wishes to be able to wear a wedding band with it and set it in such a way that that is possible.

hns4.jpg

hns2.jpg

(Sorry to whoever''s ring I just posted ... I''ve got no idea where I got the pic from, lol! One of the ten thousand beautiful ones on PS)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
That is a really beautiful ring. I to am going through the same problem of not being able to find the perfect band. I am getting married in August.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results