shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice Needed For Silver 5 Branch Crystal Candelabra For My Wedding.

crisscross

Rough_Rock
Dear fellow members I have been searching for wedding centerpiece ideas online for my wedding next month. I searched on pinterest and found many lovely wedding candelabras.

I finally grabbed this piece from a company name, SIMCS Handicrafts . They are offering some tall and small candelabras both in crystal and without crystal. I searched wayfair and alike websitess but they all are expensive to buy.

My question is how to find whether the company, SIMCS is trustworthy or not ? I saw many review website such as sitejabber, crunchbase and according to them they are very reliable online store.

Juts for your reference have a look at their website https://www.simcshandicrafts.com

Can you guys please help me out in making my decision as I need these taper holders for wedding next month. If you guys can share any other website where I can find the same candelabras for less price then I will certainly prefer those.

I am confused please help !!

crisscross

Rough_Rock
I would appreciate if maximum forum members can reply to my post.

Thanks.

crisscross

Rough_Rock
Hello JPie,

Thanks for your valuable reply. Yes I saw their web store but the the candelabra on Amazon is expensive when compare to their own web store.

USD $115 on Amazon and USD $ 99.99 on their website with same return policy of 30 days .

It's a gap of USD $ 15 per piece and that's a lot of saving I suppose.

Should I take chance as I was searching for more reviews for that company and came across some google business reviews where some buyers are really happy with their purchases.

Thanks for your reply.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did a quick search on them and they seem like a trustworthy company. I would probably stick with Amazon just because they may be more likely to ship it faster through them then their own website if you are on a time crunch. They also have more accountability on Amazon to deliver a good product...I’ve had Amazon give me a charge credit as soon as I shipped an item back to them..even before they received the item back...If you have plenty of time then you can take a chance on getting it when they said you would get it. Other reviews said they shipped on time but it’s really your decision on whether you want to take the chance getting your candelabras directly from them. There’s never a guarantee unless you’re backed up by a company like Amazon..but that costs extra..

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this isn't a Spam thread in disguise... ;-) then JP and Mamabean make excellent recommendations.

crisscross

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mamabean for your valuable input. Let me take a chance as USD $15 is a lot and I need 6 pieces so I save 6 x $15 :- USD $ 90 .

I just contacted them and let me see if I get a reply from them. No reply from them then I go with amazon.

Thanks all for your support.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you considered simply renting the candelabras? Less expensive up-front cost & after the wedding, you won't have to think about what to do with a half-dozen candelabras :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you considered simply renting the candelabras? Less expensive up-front cost & after the wedding, you won't have to think about what to do with a half-dozen candelabras :))
That’s a great idea!

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Does your venue allow real candles? Most don’t or limit it to tea lights on tables

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results