shape
carat
color
clarity

Admit It! Who Had Too Much Green Beer?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy St. Patrick''s Day!!! Now''s the time to fess up: how many green beers did you have?! I didn''t have any...but I did have too many orange screwdrivers at my local Irish pub!
3.gif

Hey, I''m over 50% Irish, it''s allowed! Hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patrick''s Day!
21.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don''t drink beer.
5.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
How did I get through the whole day without realizing it is St Patrick''s Day? And I''m IRISH!!! Wow - I''m lame. I sat at home and watched American Idol.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No green beer for me!!! Did have some pretty gross corned beef and cabbage though...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it''s sacrilege over here but I didn''t have a drink at all yesterday! Stupid wedding diet!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No green beer for me...I did have 3 glasses of merlot while cleaning last night, though. Why is it that drinking always motivates me to clean like a madwoman?
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 9:05:33 AM
Author: monarch64
No green beer for me...I did have 3 glasses of merlot while cleaning last night, though. Why is it that drinking always motivates me to clean like a madwoman?
9.gif

I wish that drink had that effect on me! I get lazier the more I drink!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
My DH made me green eggs!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 9:05:33 AM
Author: monarch64
9.gif

Me too!! So weird. I had wine last night too...wasn''t feeling like beer. But BF and I put green dye in it! LOL!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I had one and a half non-green beers (split the second one with K). Fun evening, though! I love St. Paddy''s Day!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure if this is proof or not of whether I myself had too much green beer, but we discovered laaaaaaaate last night that my little dog likes Bailey''s Irish Cream.
28.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2009 12:36:38 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
I''m not sure if this is proof or not of whether I myself had too much green beer, but we discovered laaaaaaaate last night that my little dog likes Bailey''s Irish Cream.
28.gif
Ha ha hah ah! Silly puppy! Silly puppy parents!!!
26.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I had a Bailey''s Irish Creme cupcake!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a joke, right? Is it even possible to have too many green beers? The more, the merrier!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t have any green beer, but I did make sure to have Saranac''s new Irish Red Ale with dinner
18.gif
I loves the Saranac. Unfortunately since it was a Tuesday, I only had two beers ... I''ll have to celebrate more this weekend
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:48:11 PM
Author: BizouMom
I had a Bailey''s Irish Creme cupcake!
yum!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
One of my co-workers just told me he drank 2/3 of a bottle of Jameson by himself
6.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t even have ONE...and I am Irish!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I have a little headache, but I don''t think I had too much. Plus I have today off. Me and BF ended up having to take someone home last night who had a little too much.
23.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 5:57:33 AM
Author: bee*
Well it''s sacrilege over here but I didn''t have a drink at all yesterday! Stupid wedding diet!

6.gif
I''m shocked, bee*! I made the mistake of hanging out will all of my Irish friends I play soccer with...big mistake! We went to an Irish pub (where of course they all know the owner) and it was super fun. There was an Irish band and tons of actual Irish people, as well as fake Irish-Americans like myself!
3.gif

And I may have done an Irish jig with one of my friends in front of way too many people!
12.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i had half of a large green beer :) and some popcorn shrimp lol

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:36:38 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
28.gif

HA! Naughty puppy! I forgot that I also had a baby Guinness...not sure what''s in it but I think it does have Bailey''s in it...it was tasty!

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The Diamond District here in N.Y.C. absolutely reeked from beer when it was all over...I kid you not!
Some popular Irish Pubs in and around the district were simply teeming with people having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results