shape
carat
color
clarity

Adiamor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend and I have been looking at engagement rings and we keep coming back to them because we like a lot of their sapphire and diamond setting. Plus they are in our price range.

Has anyone used Admiamor to buy an engagement ring? Did you have problems with them? Would you recommend them? Were you satisfied with the outcome? Do they have a good warranty policy?

Thanks!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few people have used them, but unfortunately I can''t remember their ps names. One person ordered a setting and said that the quality "just wasn''t there" and ended up returning the ring. However, shd had no problems returning the ring and said that service was fine. Another person I can think of ordered the diamond and the ring and was very happy. His pictures of the ring (for his fi) turned out beautifully....so who knows.

I would do a search for them and see what comes up. Also, pay close attention to the cut of the diamond, that''s what is key!!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kcoursolle!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results