shape
carat
color
clarity

Adding a little extra sparkle to me wedding day...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
My experiences with my wedding attire have been painful. I have had major dress drama with a little bit of shoe drama thrown in. I started a thread a few months ago asking opinions about getting a pair of custom Christian Louboutin''s for my wedding. I wanted yellow fabric since the color holds a bit of cultural significance. I decided on a pair of yellow satin slingbacks and placed the order. Long story short, after no word for several weeks, I found out that my special order request was declined in Paris. I was back to square one and desperately needed to find shoes for my next fitting. I felt like I was in a pickle because I couldn''t find anything I liked in my local stores. Finally my SA at Neiman Marcus told me to sit down with the order books and see if the company had ordered any style that I liked that she could bring in. After flipping through multiple books, I found them in the Christian Louboutin book. They are a total Cinderella shoe! The drawback was that most of the sizes were were sold out. My size was available but very limited so there was no way to know if my SA could bring them in without her having to make several phone calls. To top it off, the condition of the shoes couldn''t be guaranteed due to the nature of the shoe. With the way things have been going, I didn''t hold my breath. She worked really hard and located a pair that was not a display pair (since my size usually is) and they arrived last weekend.

The second I put them on, I knew I had to have them! The height and fit are perfect and they are in flawless condition. They are also very comfy! I am SO excited to wear them and I told our photographer that there need to be lots of pics revolving around these shoes!

Presenting my Christian Louboutin multicolor glitter Numero Prives!
30.gif

labshoez3.jpg

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
red sole!

labshoez2.jpg

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
oops, title should read "my" not "me"!! Too excited, I guess!

Toes!

labshoez1.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your shoes are fabulous!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Stock photo...better than my crappy iphone photos!

clpumpz.jpg

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 11:59:41 AM
Author: mary poppins
Your shoes are fabulous!

Thank you!

The shoes really are multicolored, even though they look more goldish! The photos do not do these shoes justice - even the stock photo!

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
Shoe envy! Those babies are yummies. And I''m sure you will get a ton of wear out of them post wedding!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Those are some hot shoes!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
love them love them love them
30.gif

no really i do
31.gif
9.gif

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I''m totally drooling. And also starting to rethink the whole no-heels thing...

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE these shoes!!! I love the sparkle!!! They look fabulous!!!
30.gif

I''m ashamed to say I own a pair of knockoffs of these...I just loved them so much, but couldn''t quite justify the cost just for a fun shoe to have. Believe me, they are NOT as nice as the real thing!!! If they would''ve gone with my wedding dress, I would not have hesitated to buy those for REAL!!!!

LUCKY YOU!!!! (So jealous!!!)
2.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
In love with these!
30.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS shoes! I don''t know how you walk in them!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Those are pretty snazzy!!
9.gif
Good job finding them. Glad you found a pair that you love and feel comfortable in. I''m with AprilBaby, don''t know how you can walk in them though.
5.gif

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Those are hot! I''m fairly certain I would need crutches at the reception if I tried to wear them for the ceremony, but good on you that you can pull it off.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh! I LOVE them! Those could definitely be worn after the wedding too! Fantastic!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, everyone! I am so excited to wear them for my wedding and after!

I really love wearing heels! I feel short and stumpy in flats. These are 120 mm but the platform is 20 mm, making the actual pitch of the shoe less. They would not be as comfy if the platform was not there!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
lovey
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

those are going to look fantastic! yay for something going according to plan!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those are stunning! I love how heels look - just can''t stand in them for long. Yay for you finding your dream wedding shoes!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I have been eyeing up these beauties for quite some time now! Your feet look amazing in them!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Just GORGEOUS!! It is so nice to see somebody modeling them! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding shoes!!
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Love them! I can totally see these as shoes bought for a special occasion that you then get to wear the heck out of because they make other outfits that much more glam and fun!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - I''m not really a shoe fan but those are fabulous :)

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats LabRat on your gorgeous wedding Loubies!! I just got my wedding Loubies a few weeks ago and I'm so excited to wear them. Did everything with shortening your dress get sorted out? Can't wait to see your whole ensemble in your pics!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! They look gorgeous and perfect on you!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, enjoy those shoes they are simply stunning.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! FI thought they were too "bling bling", but what do boys know?! They don''t really "match" my dress but they do match my wedding sari very well. I don''t think I would have been able to find a pair of shoes that suited both outfits since they are so different!

jjc - Which Loubies did you get?! My dress situation is not resolved yet. I have another fitting in 2 weeks (the 3rd one already!) and the length issue should be resolved then. The bridal director for the entire Carolina Herrera company will be there also to help out with any issues. I *hope* things will be right after that fitting.
40.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!!!!!! I''m a CL bride myself, and I CANNOT wait to don them on the big day! Congrats!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Killer shoes! I hope your dress is glam enough to compete with it, because those babies will get lots of attention.
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results