shape
carat
color
clarity

Add me, too =)

troJane

Rough_Rock
hi everyone,

i actually discovered PS not too long ago, & joined seeking advice for a diamond. i found this site uber resourceful, and being nosey.. found this little group of Ladies in Waiting with major pre-proposal syndrome. How it perfectly describes me.. haha

i guess it's LIW etiquette to say a little blurb about myself? here goes..
i am a true socal girl.. grew up in the suburbias of LA, went to college & grad school at USC (go trojans!), and now work for the County of LA. i love this city who she is, traffic included. i think the food, weather, sights, & shopping makes up for it. of course, bf is perfect for me, being the true socal guy.. without being the typical stereotype (no, he doesn't surf). but gotta admit, he oftentimes says "wateveeer~" like a true valleygirl. we are both enjoying our last bit of being a 20-something year old, enjoying each other's company as well as friends & fam. Plus, we love to travel!! it's been a whirlwind of Hawaii, Chicago, San francisco x2, san diego x2, and our upcoming trip to Seattle & portland. i am happy to say that i've fallen in love with someone who absolutely loves and adores me a hundred times more. how lucky am i? plus, i'll get a pretty ring soon!

ps. i'll get to how we met later, i'm actually sneaking this in at work :p

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Hi TroJane! As a fellow LA native with a native angelino-bf who works for the city of LA I would like to welcome you to PS... Despite being a UCLA alum, myself :tongue: Hopefully we won't be here long!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
And a second welcome from a native angeleno who is (soon to be!! :naughty: ) engaged to a native angeleno :D
Let's hope all of our stays are short and sweet!

*******DUST**********

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! Hoping your stay on the list is short and sweet.

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Welcome!! :))

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Welcome :wavey:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Come back and tell us how you met! ;-)

troJane

Rough_Rock
thanks for the sweet welcome, i'm actually very excited about being a LIW

just a little more about us, we met standing in line at a restaurant. & it being LA, at a mexican restaurant *yumm* quite random, not the typical so-one-so introduced us;-) Especially since now knowing my bf, it is very out of character for him to do such. i consider myself a very lucky girl, to have been there that day & to have caught his attention (sans makeup and in bright blue hospital scrubs). its been a whirlwind of fun the past year.

what has everyone been doing to keep the fun going?
to answer my own question, we've been hanging out different parts of LA.. little tokyo being a fav. He's taken me to watch several musicals, and most recently the cirque du soleil show at the kodak theater. rock concerts (Muse & train were my favs) and movies are also a must.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Lovely story!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results