shape
carat
color
clarity

add me to "the list"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wortheverypenny

Rough_Rock
Don''t know why but I am excited about being on "the list". Maybe because hopefully I will be "off" the list....eventually....and b/c I know the ladies in here UNDERSTAND!!!

My bf and I have been together for 4 years this Dec. 27th. I have known we wanted to get married since we met....fell head over heels in love VERY quickly and I moved to Europe for two years a month after we met and we stayed together the whole time. This man is PERFECT!!!...to me. :)

He is EXTREMELY ambitious and has always wanted to be proud of what he had to offer me when we get married. I am kind of scared to talk to him too much about it though cause I don''t want him to feel like I am pressuring him. I got the guts enough to show him for 2 minutes on the internet what I wanted in a ring and he KNOWS how picky I am but maybe I just think it''s coming soon and it''s really not but I have this sense of urgency about showing him what I like and don''t like since I know he wouldn''t take me to pick a ering out.

I think I want a ring custom made now prob by leon mage.....and i want him to know but i don''t want him to feel pressured. I also have NO clue if he is even thinking about it. And I feel like I am over researching something that may not even be a choice for me.....

I don''t really have any questions....I just wanted to "vent"....

Any guys out there that have any advice for me about letting him know without adding pressure???

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
jewelry ad''s with big red circles over the things you want. Leave them in subtle places...lol

bookmark sites on him computer...casually mention things about jewelry other people wear...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results