shape
carat
color
clarity

Add me to the list....Boston girl in Oz

jennredsox

Rough_Rock
I've just discovered this site recently and have been getting loads of great ideas learning A LOT!!!-- I thought I should finally introduce myself, so hi ladies!

I've been with my SO for almost 4 years, and we've been living together for about 1 1/2yrs. I'm mid 30s and SO will turn the big 4-0 in a few months.

When we moved in together, I assumed it meant our relationship was moving forward and an engagment was not too far off. I even brought him window shopping shortly after moving in, pointing out what I liked, expecting he'd take the hints and do something about it. Well, you know what happens when you assume.....

Fast forward to the beginning of this yr and when the subject came up, I was heartbroken to hear that he hadn't done anything since I first mentioned it. So I took matters into my own hands and have been doing loads of research, setting appointments with jewellers, etc. I didn't realise how fussy I'd get with all that I'm learning :read:

SO is totally on board with everything--I have no doubt he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me... He;s just very laid-back, and happy, and just needed that big kick in the a$$ to get the ring on my finger

So we're nearly there---just finalising diamond/setting selection---I'm excited and can't wait to design the ring and finally say that we're engaged! :D

Will post more soon-might need help on deciding on setting--tossing up micro pave halo with miligrain vs. non-halo for RBC----I guess it will depend on how big we can go with the specs I want (GIA cert D-F,eyeclean SI1-2, Triple Ex)

Looking forward to chatting with you!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Welcome :D You must love your partner's accent!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Fellow sox fan here, and we also seem to share a name! :lol:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! So exciting to be finalizing the ring. Let us know once you have more details if you need help deciding between one setting or the other!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! :wavey:

Sometimes us gals just need to take things into our own hands. :Up_to_something:

Hope your wait is short!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! It sounds like you are really close to coming off the list already by nailing down your ring details! Have you selected a stone yet? Tell us more!

:wavey:

jennredsox

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies!

LoveLikeCrazy---r u from Boston too or just a Sox fan? I miss going to games, but still get to see a few over here when they show them on TV

Madelise--yes I fell in love with the Aussie accent when I came over 5 yrs ago. When I brought my SO back home to the States, all my my relatives couldn't get enough of it! They wanted him to "speak Australian!" :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results