shape
carat
color
clarity

Add me back to the list...

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All!... again. lol

Here's my shpiel this time: SO and I have been dating for just over a year, living together for about 6 months, things are amazing, we have a large age difference, but it works out quite well. I'm extremely happy and it seems as though he is too, considering he does things that tell me that daily.

We went to NYC to the jeweler that I absolutely love and agreed on a ring for him to make us. We left the diamond we bought a few months ago with him and now we'll have it in about 3 weeks. He was about to propose at an iconic NYC landmark after he purchased the ring to be made... but he felt he couldn't without the ring.

Okay. Fast-forward to today, he told me not to expect it right away. Okay, that's fair. It's a big step, he's a planner, I get it. Seeing as it is now June 2013, he gave me the timeline of being by next June. I warned him to hide the ring as soon as he gets it. I'm all for it, but I definitely didn't think he'd want to wait a year with the ring at hand!

Therefore, AH! I'm definitely now a lady in waiting.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you to be added back to the list, walkingdreams. :appl: I hope you don't have to wait a year for a proposal and your ring. Even if you do, though, at least you know you'll love the ring. In the meantime, it's great you and SO are doing well and are happy together.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Let the Games Begin!" haha. I swear, that's what waiting feels like! :knockout:

Third time is the charm, eh? :naughty: :appl:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! Lots of dust to you! :bigsmile:

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, thank you!!! It was just a downer hearing him say that I shouldn't expect it right away.... although my silly LIW mind thinks he's trying to get me to not expect it, seeing as I had a ton of input on the ring. Regardless, I'm extremely excited -- lets see if I still feel that way when I know it's in the house and not on my finger :wacko: :lol:

:))

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
No leaving this time! ITS ON! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results