shape
carat
color
clarity

Adaptive pants, help please

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have an idea of pants that are easy to use for a man in a hospital bed using a urinal? We tried getting lounge pants and cutting down the center to make a flap that velcros closed. It interferes with the urinal. I see back flap pants, but can't find something like a big front flap that can open to accommodate the urinal. Also have to keep pressure off the ostomy and bag...

Would appreciate any tips or advice on how to help him be comfortable and keep as much dignity as possible!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That first one looks close. Not sure it opens enough to let him easily use the urinal, but might be worth a try. Maybe cut and Velcro longer if needed?

swingtime

Shiny_Rock
If this is something to be worn while in a hospital bed, would he feel comfortable wearing a nice men's robe?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this is something to be worn while in a hospital bed, would he feel comfortable wearing a nice men's robe?

Mostly Ina hospital bed, but looking for something to keep better covered while walking in the house for strength and also keep legs warm when getting pushed in the wheelchair to look at his classic car we are scrambling to get running for him.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I sent the links to my mom so she can pick the few most likely to be comfortable for him.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mostly Ina hospital bed, but looking for something to keep better covered while walking in the house for strength and also keep legs warm when getting pushed in the wheelchair to look at his classic car we are scrambling to get running for him.

Oh poor Dad
I hope you find something he also likes

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results