shape
carat
color
clarity

Accessory Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I am starting to think about accessories to go with my dress and can't decide on what would look best with my dress. I will be wearing a simple cut edge drop veil

Ideas I had:

1. Large chandelier earrings with no necklace
2. Large chandelier earrings with a very simple necklace - pearl or diamond solitaire or maybe a simple lariat style necklace
3. Bolder necklace and simpler earrings
4. Other suggestions?

What do you all think will suit the style of my dress best?

ETA Sorry the pic is soo big!

morgandress3.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My vote is for #1. I think your neckline doesn''t necessarily need any embelishment! The straps and deep V are very nice as is.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 3:57:47 PM
Author: Clairitek
My vote is for #1. I think your neckline doesn''t necessarily need any embelishment! The straps and deep V are very nice as is.
Ditto. In your pick you have a delicate necklace like in your second option, but I think it''s actually taking away from the neckline. And a bigger bolder necklace would probably take away even more. So I vote option #1!

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Earrings only is my vote!

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I vote for earrings only, but if you wanted more accessories, you could always add a bracelet!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a fan of a simple neckline and some sparkle above the shoulders- my vote is chandelier earrings with either no necklace or a simple necklace.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
The neckline and decoletege is enough without a necklace. I vote for choice #1. Find yourself some ultra glam earrings.

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:21:35 PM
Author: diamondgirl4382
I vote for earrings only, but if you wanted more accessories, you could always add a bracelet!
I agree with this!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all! That is where I was leaning, but I kind of wanted the excuse for a new everyday necklace for after the wedding.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I vote earrings only. I agree with elrohwen that the simple necklace in your photo seems to take away from the neckline. But also think that if you wanted more bling or accessories that you should add in a bracelet.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What time of day is the wedding? If it''s an early wedding (before 3 pm), I''d go with simple pearl studs or pearl drops. Go for the bling if it''s an evening wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results