shape
carat
color
clarity

About to Propose!

wrexta

Rough_Rock
Hi Guys,

For the last few months i have been avidly reading these great forums to educate myself on all things diamonds so that i can make the right decision when buying a diamond for my girlfriend as i am about to propose soon.

Thought i would post details of the rock:

GIA Certified

Carat: 0.72
Colour: F
Clarity: VS2 (crystal)
Cut: Excellent

Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None

HCA Rank: 1.2

Table: 56%
Total Depth: 61.3%
Crown: 34.5 deg
Pavillion: 40.8 deg

Should cost me about $4250 (Australia).

I will be prosiing this saturday with just the diamond with the intention of letting her pick the ring. cant wait! hope she appreciates the time and effort i have put in to pick her the best diamond for the best price i can :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good and a decent price!

Might I make a suggestion? Have you jeweler set the diamond into a simple, very inexpensive white gold temporary setting so that she can wear it immediately and enjoy showing it off while you choose a forever setting. Many women like to wear the e-ring right away, and a temporary setting lets them do that while still letting her pick the setting (a nice idea). You can get mounts for as little as $250.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1315754803|3015030 said:
Looks good and a decent price!

Might I make a suggestion? Have you jeweler set the diamond into a simple, very inexpensive white gold temporary setting so that she can wear it immediately and enjoy showing it off while you choose a forever setting. Many women like to wear the e-ring right away, and a temporary setting lets them do that while still letting her pick the setting (a nice idea). You can get mounts for as little as $250.

Yes and this way you can post hand shots for us to see!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results