shape
carat
color
clarity

a woman who wants to propose!??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ia

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I'm a woman and I want to ask my boyfriend to marry me..I thought that it could be a nice christmas gift. My problem is,how ever, that my boyfriend doesn't really like to talk about weddings and that sort of stuff..maybe he doesn't want to get married with me.

Any way..I want to give him a special gift in witch "the proposal words" will be layed. Now my question is: What kind of gift would that be and how can i tell him in best way that i really love him and want to marry him??

Please help me!

Thank's to all!:love:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My two cents...if you two haven't discussed marriage and/or he is uncomfortable with discussing weddings or marriage in general, then maybe it's too soon to ask him to marry you. It might be a good time to start planting the seeds for thought with a gift that shows you are thinking along the lines of the 'future', but I know at least for my guy that it took him a good 9months-1year after we really started thinking about marriage for him to really be in a ready state. Before he was the same way as yours sounds, very skittish around thoughts of weddings or rings, etc. So I gave him the time he needed. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, as I didn't want to push or force, it was a decision we both had to make on our own. But that's just my opinion :bigsmile:

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
I know this topic has been discussed MANY times but I still feel I need to put my two cents in. As I guy, I BEG you not to ask him to marry you! Although it may be old fashioned, after all I am, I would NEVER want my girlfriend to propose to me. If she did I would seriously consider saying no just because I want to ask HER, not the other way around. I can't speak for other guys but for me it is something that I am looking forward to doing.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Why don't you ask him when he plans on asking you.
love.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
You guys get to have the kids. At least leave us the proposal.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results