Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

A super duper private message, just for Jordy

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
Hahahaha so good!!

#2 killed me, I used to have a really aggressive slap and pop style when I was younger that would have made Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers blush. But I was CONSTANTLY popping the G on my bass guitars, no matter how old and mature people were they always smirked and chortled when I would say 'Oh damn, I broke my G string' :lol:
 

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
3,525
jordyonbass|1455587368|3991443 said:
Hahahaha so good!!

#2 killed me, I used to have a really aggressive slap and pop style when I was younger that would have made Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers blush. But I was CONSTANTLY popping the G on my bass guitars, no matter how old and mature people were they always smirked and chortled when I would say 'Oh damn, I broke my G string' :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
By the way when I opened up the Hangout and saw this I had the same initial thought that I had with the sexual harassment thread. It went something like:
'Oh geez what am I going to see when I open this...'
:lol:
 

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
3,525
jordyonbass|1455590462|3991469 said:
By the way when I opened up the Hangout and saw this I had the same initial thought that I had with the sexual harassment thread. It went something like:
'Oh geez what am I going to see when I open this...'
:lol:
That was my thought too. I was going to join in! :mrgreen: :bigsmile: :lol:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,175
Hey Jordy ... Nice Butt! :Up_to_something:

screen_shot_2016-02-15_at_7.png
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,175
Can't mess around though till I get rid of these crabs.

screen_shot_2016-02-15_at_0.png
 

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm trying to figure out when I have posted a pic where there's a clear view of my posterior hahahaha
 

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
3,525
jordyonbass|1455595017|3991486 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm trying to figure out when I have posted a pic where there's a clear view of my posterior hahahaha
Feel free to do so at any time! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,175

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
Ahahaha oh man, this seems to be getting a little too real. Don't get your hopes up too much Kenny, I'm a busy man nowadays :lol: :lol:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,175
No worries mate; It's all good.
Not real ... just some fun on the Internets. :wavey:
Again, thanks for being such a good sport & rolling with the punches.

Talking about the US election was getting so tiresome.
 

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
Haha I know mate, all good. I was still 'stirring the pot' there as well :bigsmile:

I've kept well clear of that thread, politics in my own country are something I try steer clear of too. I turn 28 soon and finding that I'm not the politically driven person I was when I was younger, I used to write lyrics for my bands and I used to write what I called 'metaphors for social issues'. Nowadays my lyrics more come from within my head
 

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
37,367
Oh well, G strings rarely pop on my violin and popping my E string just doesn't sound as exciting. :lol:
 

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
lol Chrono, if you go around telling people you popped an E then they generally aren't thinking you need to re-string your violin :errrr:
 

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
37,367
jordyonbass|1455657022|3991732 said:
lol Chrono, if you go around telling people you popped an E then they generally aren't thinking you need to re-string your violin :errrr:
Hmmm, I don't get this one. Do I have to put my gutter brain on to figure this one out?
 

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
Chrono|1455723263|3992046 said:
jordyonbass|1455657022|3991732 said:
lol Chrono, if you go around telling people you popped an E then they generally aren't thinking you need to re-string your violin :errrr:
Hmmm, I don't get this one. Do I have to put my gutter brain on to figure this one out?
Not quite, it's a term for the drug ecstasy. I've broken my E string before as well and when you say 'I just popped an E' you'll get people thinking you've just taken drugs :lol:
 

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
37,367
jordyonbass|1455733970|3992160 said:
Not quite, it's a term for the drug ecstasy. I've broken my E string before as well and when you say 'I just popped an E' you'll get people thinking you've just taken drugs :lol:
:o
 

jordyonbass

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
1,809
Chrono|1455734284|3992162 said:
jordyonbass|1455733970|3992160 said:
Not quite, it's a term for the drug ecstasy. I've broken my E string before as well and when you say 'I just popped an E' you'll get people thinking you've just taken drugs :lol:
:o
Yeah it happened once at a rehearsal studio and made for some confusion! I had just broken my E string so the rest of the guys thought it would be a good time to take a break as we'd been in the room for a couple hours. When I walked out of our room I was grumbling a bit and was asked by the owner of the studio if I needed any help, so I replied with the rather casual 'Nah, I just popped an E so we are having a break'.
That reeeeally made for a lot of confusion. I've got such a slang-based verncular sometimes that I confuse fellow Aussies, I need to choose my words a little more carefully sometimes :roll:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.

New posts

Top