shape
carat
color
clarity

a stupid Q..why wear a diamond pendant or earrings ..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
since you can't see them sparkle?.. :confused:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven't you posted this before???? ;-)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. Why buy a car with a great body since, when you are using it, you can't see the body? Same concept. You see your car when it is parked and when you get in and out of it. I see my earrings when they are in their case and when I put them on, when I look in the mirror, and when I take them off.

I don't like wearing ugly things. So I get designs that are pleasing to me. And I like the way (when I look in the mirror) I look with earrings and pendants and like the cohesive presentation of being well groomed and adorned I give to others who look at me. So... that's why.

And yes, he has asked this before. Actually a couple of times in different ways.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC|1303773961|2904875 said:
Ooops,did i really? :read: :oops:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I guess so everyone else can see them sparkle.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For the same reason I wear a dress that compliments my figure, even if I can't see it all the time;
For the same reason I comb the back of my hair, even though I can't see;
For the same reason I paint the wall behind my sofa, even though I can't see (don't laugh - I once saw a house where the former owner didn't paint where major pieces of furniture were going and he didn't carpet under the beds either).

stci

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1303777583|2904936 said:
For the same reason I wear a dress that compliments my figure, even if I can't see it all the time;
For the same reason I paint the wall behind my sofa, even though I can't see (don't laugh - I once saw a house where the former owner didn't paint where major pieces of furniture were going and he didn't carpet under the beds either).

In Europe it's normal. They don't paint the place where people can't see. Suppose to be thrifty! :naughty:

I agree with all those answers + I like to show my jewels. I'm not embarrassed to say, I love when others see my jewelry.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
why use a breath mint if you can't smell your own breath?

When I look in the mirror I can see my studs sparkle =)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I can see them in the mirror. You rarely can see my earrings because of my hair but I still look at them and know they are there.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1303777344|2904929 said:
MC|1303773961|2904875 said:
Ooops,did i really? :read: :oops:

You're slipping, DF! :lol:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

Seems like more work to me!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, yup, you have definitely posted this before.

Men are visual--they like to see everything in front of them. Women are not so visual--we like the idea of things. And we're willing to spend money on the idea of things. That, aside from engagement rings, is how the jewelry industry came to be so successful. :bigsmile:

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
There are enough mirrors and other shiny reflective surfaces around that I can see them fine! I also like a pendant on a longer chain, so I can look at it when I have a moment. :bigsmile:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stci|1303778361|2904949 said:

In Europe it's normal. They don't paint the place where people can't see. Suppose to be thrifty! :naughty:

I agree with all those answers + I like to show my jewels. I'm not embarrassed to say, I love when others see my jewelry.

It is normal in Europe not to paint the parts of the house that people can't see??? :errrr: WHAT??? Exactly at which part of Europe does that happen Sylvie? Because i am Greek and i've got friends all over Europe and not once in my life have i seen such a thing :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Uh, neither have I! I can believe the British did it about a century ago, but have no proof of this!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cuz you know you look good in them!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everytime I pass by a mirror I don't check out myself I look at my sparklies! Love them!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
stci|1303778361|2904949 said:

What happens if a person decides to rearrange the living room or bedroom?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results