shape
carat
color
clarity

A report on the new downtown Philadelphia Macy''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Macy's did a great job with the renovations. They didn't tamper with the basic structure. The lighting seems brighter and the paint looks new. The little restaurant on the 3rd floor is still there. They have a big variety of brands (Dana Buchman, Ellen Tracy,lots of Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, some Liz Claiborne, DKNY, BCBG) and plenty of clothes in each size. They carry every size from petite to women's. The cosmetic brands are Dior, Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Shiseido, Benefit, Bobbi Brown and a few others. All of the departments are located where they were when it was Lord & Taylor. The best bags they carry are Coach and Kate Spade. The jewelry department isn't up to Pricescope standards. I think the store will do very well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MB,
I can''t wait to get down there to see it. I saw pics of it on the news and they really did a fabulous job!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh I wondered why so many people were wandering around the city with Macy''s bags yesterday! For a center city resident I''m pretty clueless sometimes.
31.gif
I''m leaving for Rehoboth tonight, but when I get back here next week I''ll have to head over to Macy''s to check things out... thanks for the report, Madam!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results