shape
carat
color
clarity

A reason not to get a photo booth

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
From a Dear Prudence chat:

"Q. Photo Booth Reveals an Affair: My husband and I hired a photo booth for our friends to use at our wedding. Last Saturday we received a CD with all of our guests' pictures on it. Much to our surprise, we found three strips’ worth of pictures showing two people engaged in a sex act. (Think Bill and Monica.) What makes things even more awkward is that these people are both married but not to each other. The two couples are good friends of my husband's, and now he feels like he's been placed in this horrifically awkward position. We think we should destroy the pictures, but do we have any obligations after that?

A: Part of me wants to give props to anyone flexible enough to carry off a sex act in a photo booth. I wonder if your friends thought the flashing lights were just part of an extra-special orgasm. Destroying the pictures is a good idea along with saying nothing."

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
What??? Sorry but my friends wouldn't do that t my wedding- in fact thy didnt. We had a photobooth at ours...

Who does that???

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this for real? It'd take a brave and stupid couple to do that. Most photo booths have a half curtain which shows below your knees making it hard to be flexible. At a wedding it'd be in open spot where people would use it. A curtain is easily movable and if it's anything like the weddings I've been to, after a drink, and knowing that people you know are in there, you may be impatient and peek inside the curtain. (group photo anyone?!) Everyone knows what photo booths are for, they take your picture - how drunk or stupid was this couple that they didn't get that?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Clearly very drunk an stupid...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh. Wow. I have been to and worked at MANY weddings where there was a photo booth and this to my knowledge has yet to be an issue. I don't think there was anything more out there than a group of guys mooning.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Usually I'd never get involved in such a tattle-tale scenario -- however, it this case -- I'd copy the pictures & send them to both cheated-on-partners. This is beyond the pale behavior on the part of the CHEATERS and they gave up the presumption of privacy when they performed their sins in front of a camera whose photos they KNEW would be seen by the couple! Soon after their own wedding day!

Their own lack of respect and couth-less-ness demands revelation.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes! I guess the real question is if your spouse was cheating on you and someone knew would you want them to tell you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results