shape
carat
color
clarity

A really, really stupid question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
GFY - Good for you . . . . Or my husband''s version (I better not post that) is a bit more colorful.
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH I knew PS was pricescope...so everyonce and awhile I would see it as a typo...SP. And then I got to seeing SP alot more and thought Gee Whiz board...get that thing figured out. Then one Eureka!! day I realized SP meant signed pieces.

But what is that exactly? Are they only from that one company? And is Signed Pieces the title for those specific pieces like a department? I think that they offer a few Tiffany and Cartier and so forth. SO is signed pieces HIGH end boutique type? And how do they get them?

DKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Signed Pieces and Facets are one company. SP sells everything from actual signed pieces from Tiff''s cartier, etc... The Facets part sells eternity bands, wedding bands and even loose stones and settings. I guess it is kind of easy to get it mixed up. Take a look www.signedpieces.com it''s a great site.
2.gif
And they are a PS vendor.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2005 12:34:19 PM
Author: diamondlil
GFY - Good for you . . . . Or my husband''s version (I better not post that) is a bit more colorful.
9.gif

LMAO
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2005 8:59:31 PM
Author: kaleigh
I always thought FI meant Fiancee, or does it stand for future intended??
or F*****G Idiot
23.gif
on other websites. it really depends on the site.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, your version of FI makes much more sense!

peace, movie zombie

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! Figured out most...but some were stumpers. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results