shape
carat
color
clarity

A note to Andelain and all the other veterans today

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU :D

It's a pleasure to serve along side the current active duty and reserve folks. Be safe out there!

To the veterans who served the US in the past, THANK YOU.

Very Respectfully,

OS2 Davi_el_mejor
US Coast Guard

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a great post. I've never been in the service. But I appreciate Davi reminding us all how grateful and appreciative we are for you!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank you!

My FIL served--raised our glasses to him today.

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, thank you...and you're welcome.
I served in the US Navy 6 years, all active duty.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
My dad was active duty Navy for 22 years. Tried to call him to wish him a happy Veterans day but he's probably out enjoying all the free food :cheeky:

ETA: I wanted to also add a huge THANK YOU to the mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, etc of all of our military. It is such a tough position to be in and I don't feel that the family receives the thanks that they deserve.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU. To all of you, and your families for giving your time and your lives to give me what freedoms I do have. We owe you a great debt to be able to have such "first world problems" as crappy workmanship on settings, huge diamonds we can't choose between, and amazing luxuries.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Another big resounding THANK YOU to all the veterans, past and present!!!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Great thread! My Dad was in the Navy and fought in WW2. His younger and older brothers were in the army and marines respectively and fought as well. I did lots of growing up on Navy bases. Thank you to all the military personnel and families out there!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to Davi, Kenny, Andelain and to all who have served and continue to serve to keep the freedoms we enjoy!!!!

Andelain, come back to see us!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many thanks to all of you who serve now and have served in the past. We owe you our freedom and security. Your sacrafices (and those of your family) are very much appreciated.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
a day late for veterans' day but please know that veterans have my thanks each and every day.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
A sincere THANK YOU from the St. Clare family.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to be a day late, but THANK YOU!

When I landed at O'Hare last night there were a couple of service men in uniform walking through the terminal and several people stopped and wished them a happy Veterans' Day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results