shape
carat
color
clarity

A new beginning...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
For those of you who don''t know, my SO and I have been going through a rough patch recently and although he did move out of the apartment things are really starting to take a turn for the better. I guess it''s true that sometimes you need to take a step back before you can take a step forward. I really felt like we were ready to be engaged around christmastime, but due to some unexpected happenings we decided that it would be best to wait. Our schedule differences have taken a huge toll on our relationship and I wasn''t sure that we would make it through this mess. The good news is that the schedule conflict has been fixed and we''re getting to spend a lot more time together. It''s only been a few days, but things already seem to be getting back on the right track. I don''t want to get ahead of myself, but I really feel good about where I see us headed. We''re starting over and taking things day by day. I do miss him living in the apartment even if I know it''s for the better right now. Anyway, just wanted to share my joy with everyone here.
9.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
wonderful news! I am glad to hear it!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
thats great CG!! You two seem to have a great handle on what your relationship needs and how to get that. Good for you
2.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful! ***Dust*** for everything going well!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
That''s great! Glad to hear that things are turning around for you both.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations...I wish you both the very best!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
glad to hear things are getting better!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Very glad to hear it! I wish you guys the very best!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is so awesome and good to hear!
1.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That''s great to hear!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
good to hear! keep us updated!!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s so great you''re getting back on track. I remember that feeling a few years back in my relationship. It feels really good. Plus, it''s Spring time, so yeah, it is a time for new beginnings!

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
yay! thats great news!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s brilliant news!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! I haven''t seen you around in a while. Sounds like things are looking up for you!

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the love and support ladies. I haven''t been in a great mood lately, so i''ve been lurking mostly. I didn''t think it was fair to share my bad mood with everyone. I''m def. feeling much better and looking forward to the future. So maybe an engagement isn''t in my near future, but I''m just happy to have my SO and be back on the right track.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results