shape
carat
color
clarity

A little wedding planning humor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I usually hate getting email forwards, and would NEVER pass them along, but I got this one, and it is quite cute, and I''m sure will hit home for a few of you out there dealing with this kind of stuff. Makes you think... when you have a problem, there is always a clever solution! So here it is:

Jennifer''s wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement -- not even her parents'' nasty divorce. Her
mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father''s new young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother!
Jennifer asked her to exchange it, but she refused. "Absolutely not. I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I''m wearing it," she replied.

Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, "Never mind sweetheart. I''ll get another dress. After all it''s your special day."
A few days later, they went shopping and did find another gorgeous dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "Aren''t you going to return the other dress? You really don''t have another occasion where you could wear it." Her mother just smiled and replied, "Of course I do, dear. I''m wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.

NOW I ASK YOU - IS THERE A WOMAN OUT THERE, ANYWHERE, WHO WOULDN''T ENJOY THIS STORY? SEND IT TO EVERY WOMAN YOU KNOW!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
OMG! that''s awesome.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s cute. I wasn''t expecting the ending! LOL.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LMAO! Really, that was TOO funny!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Hah!! I like it!!!
11.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Woot! Now that''s what I call a clever solution! Go mom!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Haha, love the ending!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha gotta love that one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results