shape
carat
color
clarity

A little overdue - LaurenThePartier''s new house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
lauren! your house is divine! i love how you have furnished it.

i have the same thing to look forward to in 4 more months! yay!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lauren!!! Your house is just GORGEOUS!!!! Enjoy it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren,

Your house is so beautiful I am in love with it. Well, here in California your house would most likely be $800+

I loved the way you decorated it. I agree with SDL, it looks just like a model home.

Linda

mrs.ROC

Rough_Rock
Oh, you''re in TX also. I''m in Houston. Looking to build in the north part of houston, which is actually on the way to Dallas. How funny. The builder we are looking at is Darling Homes. My brother in law is actually building a Ryland home near us. He and his wife are very pleased with their building process. They were able to purchase an inventory home, where they could still pickout the upgrades, since only the frame of the house was up, they also got a stone elevation. As for me, we hear Darling Homes are popular in Dallas, and is pretty new to Houston, and so far, the subdivision we are looking at, everyone seems happy with their home. We only have a choice of two builders and the other is David Powers and we are leaning towards Darling, mostly b/c we like their large selection of floorplans. Hopefully, I''ll have house pics to post like yours soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results