shape
carat
color
clarity

A little love for my Seahawks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
With all of this football talk, I HAD to give some praise to the hometown boys!! We are well on on way to our first SuperBowl!!! Carolina should be concerned, because the 12th man in Seattle is something fierce!!

Go Seahawks!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
go seahawks!!

seahawks.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, go hawks!

We're going to the game this coming Sunday! My husband is about to burst with excitement. I mostly wondering what I should wear! lol May need to go shopping for a new outfit.
3.gif

FWIW, I don't even know who we are playing. Five hundred dollars for seats and I haven't a clue
20.gif

eta I forgot. we're playing carolina, right? lol my husband's good friend lives there so they've been talking on the phone about the game.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I am sooooooo jealous!! I want to go!! Just make sure you dress warm and you dress in Seahawks colors (at least those colors are pretty)

And yes the game is against the Carolina Panthers. I tried to get tickets to last weekend''s game, but to no avail.
39.gif

I will be watching it on TV with everybody else. Its soooooo exciting.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, to keep warm I'm bringing a bright red spiderman fleece blanket (so keep a watch out for it on the TV
9.gif
)!

Oh, and a friend of DH's and mine went to the game last Saturday and took a date with him. I guess the woman got so drunk that she had to be carried out of the stadium. Our friend was SOOOO MAD! lol

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Ah man!! I could have made so much better use of that ticket!!

JC

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''m a REDSKINS fan, so I''m not too happy about the Seahawks advancing to the NFC championship game. Although, I have to say, if the Seahawks can beat the REDSKINS without their MVP Shawn Alexander, than they deserve the win. I thought for sure that we would have won that game after Alexander left the field, but the Seahawks passing game was too much for us. I wish my team would have won, but I''ll offer my congratulations to you since you prevailed. Good luck in the championship game....

35.gif

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I must say, I am reallllllly pulling for the Seahawks!
9.gif

All I can say is that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled that it will not be a Manning Superbowl! I mean, watching the Steelers run all over the Colts was verrrrrrrrry satisfying!
9.gif

I hope it ends ups as a Seahawk and Bronco Superbowl!! What a game that would be, right? Although, a Seahawk and Panther game wouldn't be so bad either!
11.gif

Let's just get Alexander out there and do his magic! GOOO HAWKS!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whitefash.com

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2006 2:54:17 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I'll give this one to you.. lol.. Go Seahawks. I'd really like to see them win it all, I have to say.. since my Chargers didn't make it. Being that I was raised in that area, though I was never a real Seahawk fan, I'm glad they are where they are now. Thanks Mike! LOL
9.gif
I saw a guy walking around down here in town with his friends with a Seahawk jersey and a Seahawk hat on.. it was very funny
9.gif

I'm with SDLady. I too will be rooting for the Seahawks.

But, watch out- the Chargers will be back!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Finally some well deserved love for my Hawks!!!

And Josh, thank you for being such a gracious competitor.
emsmile.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be routing for the Seahawks because my husband''s from Seattle, but I can''t say I know anything about American football, neither the rules nor the game itself. Just a bunch of padded guys running up and down the field with a ball, earning mega bucks. Wait a minute, I should get hubby in training... could earn some extra bling money (with only a dislocated limb on the way, if he''s lucky
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results