shape
carat
color
clarity

~~A litte dust please~~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
Hello LIW gals!
9.gif

Glad to see that some of you are now engaged! How exciting! I will cut to the chase a bit here and say that me and my SO have been going on dates and having a great time getting back to basics and getting away from talking about getting engaged all the time. As we have just gotten back from a wedding ceremony (one of his friends just got married a few days ago) I would really love some of this magic LIW dust that I have heard so much about! I woud love for us to continue to move forward and that more positive discussions about marriage/ engagment are in our future! I also would love the good luck dust so that this spring brings some *sparkle* into my life :D

I have heard a ton of you talk about getting "e-rings" I am very new here so I am not quite sure what you are talking about, I would love to know where to look or begin looking online so that I can find a great ring for the value as I know my SO is interested in this as well! I know (after looking at the jewelery store the short time I did) I like the "square cut hearts on fire diamonds" I like that it is like the shape of a princess cut but with the sparkle of a round hearts on fire, I also like that since the edges are cut there is less chance of the corners breaking and being damaged, at least that is what the jeweler told me. Any advice on where I can find this type of diamond would be great!

Thank you all again for your support! I am constantly impressed every time I get on this board how strong all of you are!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kberrie22

Welcome to LIW!

E-ring is short for engagement ring. Feel free to join the LIW list.

I know that Good Old Gold carries square heart and arrows diamonds (not the hearts on fire brand, but the same type of cut). I'm not sure if other PS vendors have them in stock, but many carry modern cushion brilliants which also come in square shape - Engagement rings direct, Excel diamonds, Brian Gavin diamonds to name a few. If you ask any vendor you feeel comfortable working with, I'm sure they'd get a few in for you - ps vendors generaly give superior survice.

I'm glad you're here.

DUST!!!!!!!!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
and more dust!!

1.gif

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Hello and dust!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to LIW!!
35.gif
May your stay be short and sweet!!!

And here''s some ***DUST DUST DUST***

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
Have some ***DUST***
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results