shape
carat
color
clarity

A lemon entree, my dear Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend is acting a bit funny.

We have just bought a house together and we''re moving in 4 days and it seems like he''s excited about more than the house. I know from overheard snippets and glances at emails that he and my dad have a secret. And I know he''s been asking our friends for photos of him and I together. And he keeps saying mysterious things, like that he has plans. And he says things about ''our kids'' (we don''t have any kids) and about things we''ll do together when we''re old. And I catch him out of the corner of my eye looking at me a bit lovesick, when he''s normally big and tough and manly.

37.gif

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
ALSO. I have reason to believe he is renting a safety deposit box.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Thats pretty cool - lots of guys are letting their girls know of their intentions for engagement nowadays (my SO included) And even though you have trails of suspicion its still exciting to see that he''s planning and preparing completely on his own. You seem to have a great SO in your life
2.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooo....the suspense!

Keep us up to date!

***~DUST~***

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
oooo sounds like he is scheming!!!

DUST!!!!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
oooooh secrets...
31.gif

stay hot on his trail and keep us updated!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Suspicious activity! Love it! Isn''t it fun and exciting! I love knowing just bits and pieces yet knowing I will be completely surprised!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely suspicious!
9.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2009 5:55:14 AM
Author:CoralQuiz
And I catch him out of the corner of my eye looking at me a bit lovesick, when he''s normally big and tough and manly.

37.gif
THAT, is honestly, the biggest give-away! I remember the entire MONTH before he proposed, he''d be giving me what I call the ''Look of Love''.

Enjoy the moments, CoralQuiz!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:30:03 PM
Author: kama_s

And I catch him out of the corner of my eye looking at me a bit lovesick, when he''s normally big and tough and manly.

37.gif
THAT, is honestly, the biggest give-away! I remember the entire MONTH before he proposed, he''d be giving me what I call the ''Look of Love''.

I wish my SO gave me the look of love.... he always gives me the look of "some other type of love".... men!

anyway DUST again... you can never get enough dust
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It definitely sounds like he has a plan! Best of luck!!!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the dust ladies
9.gif

I''m so excited about moving... it''s the first house we''ll live in together all by ourselves, and it''s ours!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 2:10:32 PM
Author: ckrickett

37.gif

I wish my SO gave me the look of love.... he always gives me the look of ''some other type of love''.... men!

anyway DUST again... you can never get enough dust
31.gif

I enjoy that "some other type of love" look just as much
31.gif
Granted this is coming from a girl who doesnt live with her SO and I''m sure that can change how one feels about sexy eyes, haha.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how fun! Enjoy this time, and lots of dust to you!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock

37.gif

hmm... BF has been doing this a lot more recently too! and other suspicious things... i hope it means good things for both of us.

*dust* for you coralquiz!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
I''m finding that the best part of packing things up to move house is all the things that I''m NOT packing up to move. I''m entering the next stage of my life and there are so many clothes and books and household items that were important to the old me but my tastes and priorities have changed. I just dropped off two car-boot-loads to the charity store and it''s nice to know that someone else will benefit from all those things and that my new house will be fresh and uncluttered
1.gif

I thought it would be hard to get rid of things which have a bit of history to them.. but it''s actually a big relief.. letting go of the past kind of thing!

...2 more sleeps!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hooray and congrats!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
1 more sleep till moving
6.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does that mean you''re engaged?!

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, what a beautiful ring. How exciting!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful. I think that means you''re engaged -- congratulations!!!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
Yes! So exciting
36.gif

Sorry about the double post!

It''s actually been a few weeks now, but today was the first time I could bear to take it off my finger to get a photo.

Apparently he''s had it for 6 months now... waiting out other weddings so we didn''t steal thunder... I''m impressed that he thought of that and that he kept it a secret for so long!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
It''s hard to get the camera to focus on the stone!

ring222093862.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Just came back for another look. I really, really
30.gif
your ring, there''s something about it that is just absolutely striking. I think I particularly love the combination of the sharp-cornered princess and the roundness of the shank.

What are the stats?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! We do need more details though!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY!!
congrats lady!!!
36.gif
36.gif

stunning ring

audball

Ideal_Rock
Woot! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results