shape
carat
color
clarity

A. Jaffe 14K WG wedding set- Center Diamond .67ct, F, VS1

buffalogal

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker, just created my account finally! I've decided to sell my A. Jaffe wedding set. It's in wonderful condition; I've always been very gentle with it, and really hate to let it go! Here are the stats:

Engagement Ring:
Center Stone is .67 carat GIA laser inscribed rectangular modified brilliant cut diamond, VS1 clarity, F color
Set with ten round full cut diamonds, SI clarity, G color, total weight of .17 carat

Wedding Ring:
Thirteen round full cut diamonds, SI2 clarity, G color, total weight of .22 carat

Ring is sized at 5.5, and currently soldered. I just had the ring inspected, cleaned, and re-plated, so it is in wonderful like-new condition and ready to go. I have the GIA paperwork, as well as appraisal.

It's a lovely set and I've always gotten tons of compliments on it! :) Please let me know if you're interested!

pic_50.jpg

pic_51.jpg

pic_52.jpg

pic_53.jpg

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Re: A. Jaffe 14K WG wedding set- Center Diamond .67ct, F, VS

You'll need to put it on LoupeTroop or DiamondBistro. I know someone who may be interested in buying this set depending on the price, so please post here when you have made a listing!

buffalogal

Rough_Rock
Re: A. Jaffe 14K WG wedding set- Center Diamond .67ct, F, VS

Willing to go $2,500 for both rings, with all reasonable offers considered! Please drop me a line if interested :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results