shape
carat
color
clarity

A huge thank you from BabyFreke & Frekechild

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once upon a time, a girl nicknamed FrekeChild went in search of the Tiffany Swing ring. She found this amazing site called Pricescope. Almost four years later after an engagement, 20 erings, a hundred or so pairs of shoes, a wedding, and many many many gemstones later, she was gifted with not only a huge group of wonderful people to spend her spare time with, but also a smaller group of amazing PSers who were super kind and generous and gifted her with a few choice baby items as well as a special something to use to pick out more baby items.

You ladies made me cry with your generosity and I wanted to say thank you for everything. You really made me feel loved. And I'm sure BabyFreke feels loved too!

Every day I thank my lucky stars that I found PS and found such an amazing community of wonderful women and the random few gentlemen. You guys are the best!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Ahem. Why did you forget to refer to BabyFreke by her real name? Don't forget that her name is Cupcake!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We love you and cupcake! Can't wait to "meet" her.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too Joce! London asks me regularly when the baby is coming. And I think she really thinks her name will be Cupcake.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This was fun!!!! Can't wait til BabyFreke arrives!!!!

Lori

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

You're welcome! So looking forward to the safe delivery of Baby Frekelet!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
loriken214|1318903710|3042459 said:
This was fun!!!! Can't wait til BabyFreke arrives!!!!

Lori

It WAS fun!!! Lori, I'm so proud of you for being able to keep that secret. I know you were bursting at the seams!

Freke, you *know* we love you, and we already love little Miss Cupcake McLemondrop too! Can't wait for her arrival!!! Happy shopping honey!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke! Can't wait to see your new arrival... It was fun :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results