clarity

A Hero From The Oregon Shootings

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We already have a thread on the Oregon shootings.
Please don't make us follow two.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, I truly don't think anyone could predict how they would react in such a horrible situation. When I hear stories like this it helps me believe in the good of humanity. I appreciate taking time to honor someone's courage and selflessness. So thank you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1443838456|3934311 said:
Please don't make us follow two.

I didn't now I was that powerful. ;))

My thinking had been that the first thread was about what caused gun rampages and that it had already been hijacked to discuss abortion. I thought I would post a little human interest story here. I thought I was being polite, in fact, not to hijack the other thread further. But you know? It's OK if people ignore this thread in order to keep things tidy and to save readers from overwork. There are few things worse than having to read too many threads in Hangout. It is like having too much homework.

Deb ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori E-ring|1443845984|3934340 said:
Deb, I truly don't think anyone could predict how they would react in such a horrible situation. When I hear stories like this it helps me believe in the good of humanity. I appreciate taking time to honor someone's courage and selflessness. So thank you.

Thanks, Tacori. I was mouthing off to kenny while you were writing this lovely reply. Had you posted first, I wouldn't have written what I did to him. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. You are such a kind woman, always thinking of others.

Deb :wavey:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1443846616|3934344 said:
Tacori E-ring|1443845984|3934340 said:

Thanks, Tacori. I was mouthing off to kenny while you were writing this lovely reply. Had you posted first, I wouldn't have written what I did to him. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. You are such a kind woman, always thinking of others.

Deb :wavey:

Takes one to know one. ;))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are separate issues. One is about one person's heroism. The other is about an unfortunate fact that we've had 294 shootings this year and it's October. That threat is about ALL those shootings.

Separate issues for me.

I am so happy that there are people out there like Chris Mintz. I do hope that if he needs help with his medical care, people will step up and help him out. I would donate to that.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting Deb. I agree these are separate issues and it restores my faith in humanity knowing there are people like this brave young man. Thank you to him and to all those who behave selflessly and courageously during times of adversity. It is heartwarming knowing there are people like this to outweigh the evil that exists in this world.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1443850911|3934353 said:
I think they are separate issues. One is about one person's heroism. The other is about an unfortunate fact that we've had 294 shootings this year and it's October. That threat is about ALL those shootings.

Separate issues for me.

I am so happy that there are people out there like Chris Mintz. I do hope that if he needs help with his medical care, people will step up and help him out. I would donate to that.

I believe he has a go fund me page and raised $250,000 in a day.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1443882248|3934450 said:
Gypsy|1443850911|3934353 said:

Separate issues for me.

I believe he has a go fund me page and raised $250,000 in a day.

Off to check it out. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results