shape
carat
color
clarity

a harry winston question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
is it correct that harry winston is only sold in his salons and they are only located in major cities in the us? is it correct that it is not sold via the internet? thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2007 11:39:22 PM
Author:crown1
is it correct that harry winston is only sold in his salons and they are only located in major cities in the us? is it correct that it is not sold via the internet? thanks!
Yes his jewelry is not sold via the net.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the reply. the impression i got from his site was that there are only 6 stores in the us. other than the secondary market is that it for sales? i am not in the market (although i would love to be) just curious.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/24/2007 11:45:07 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 2/24/2007 11:39:22 PM
Author:crown1
Yes his jewelry is not sold via the net.
Kaleigh is correct, new HW jewels are only sold through their stores.
But the stores are located "not only in major US cities", but in major cities around the world!!

I think that HW has 12 locations worldwide including stores in New York, London, Paris, Geneva, Tokyo, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Bal Harbour (Florida,) Honolulu, (Hawaii,) Osaka, Japan; and Taipei, Taiwan, and if i am not mistaken they opened one in Dallas.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks diagem. i am located in the us and unfortunately am not planning any travel abroad this year. i would love to see his things in person and that is more likely at one of the six us locations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results