shape
carat
color
clarity

A good price on hotel room block?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So I just sent out my stds and people are starting to receive them so I guess it''s time to get on top of blocking hotel rooms! There are three hotels within walking distance to our venue (where we will be having both our ceremony AND reception). I called them all today to get quotes and the cheapest was $89 a night per room. That seems reasonable to me but I was just wondering if I should keep looking or if you guys thought that was a good price. Thanks!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
To be honest, that is incredible. The cheapest we could get is $169 a night, and that is our block rate.
20.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Probably depends on the area, but I think $89 is extremely inexpensive!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, I am in the burbs of Chicago and standard is around $100-$110. I did get a $109 rate I believe. I think $89 is great!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Oh you are so lucky! I haven''t been able to get anything under $100 for where I live

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
That is a fantastic price! Very reasonable, I think.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Thats a great price, our rooms are $99/night and my guests are psyched for that amount!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Another agreeing that $89 is a great rate.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
it depends if it in the burbs or the city and what part of the country and the type of hotel, but on average, $89 is a pretty good rate!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results