shape
carat
color
clarity

A few non-pro wedding shots- Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone - I was so loving looking at everyone''s wedding photos I just had to post a few of my own. I''m just so excited to be able to share them! We got married at the Flamingo Resort in Las Vegas. For anyone looking for non-stressful, but beautiful wedding, I highly recommend it. The wedding was arranged in literally 2 phone calls and everything was included in the package deal (flowers, photog, pics, chapel etc.). All we had to do was show up and have fun. The Flamingo staff was awesome and they took really good care of us! We had a sit down dinner after the ceremony and had a delicious wedding cake delivered and served table side. Anyway, here are a few fun pics taken by family members. We have some awesome pro pics too, that I may be able to share later.

Here''s the first pic -

#1 - This is me and my 16 year old son. He walked my down the aisle but this is a re-enactment after the fact. Of course, I was saying to "give momma a kiss" but he wasn''t having any part of it!

KissMom20.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Here''s another outside on the grounds of The Flamingo - it is truly a beautiful location!

Waterfall20.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Here''s another with the Flamingos in the background!

Wedding2smaller.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Throwing me in the fountain (NOTA!)

ThrowFountain20.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Just a natural sitting pose. I really like this pic and you can see my $10 shoes. Yes, that''s right - $10 bucks!

Sitting20.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
In the chapel -

Chapel20.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
I''m a ham, I admit it! But we had a lot of fun goofing off!

Flamenco15.JPG

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Wow! In that first image I thought that couple is really young! Then when I read the captions I screamed THAT IS NOT HIS MOTHER! No way is that young bride a mother or his mother!!! NO WAY!!!!

You look absolutely amazingly stunning...and YOUTHFUL you could have passed as HIS bride. (your sons bride is what I meant)

The real couple...you and your groom are so beautiful together. He is truly a handsome handsome...hunk!!! Can''t wait to see more of your photos. Tell us of your story...and please your beauty secrets!!!

Thanks for the photos...please post more. Congrats on the marriage.

DKS

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Here''s one more! We didn''t get any good reception photos. Too busy stuffing our faces. Every pic is of me stuffing my face or drinking wine and completely oblivious to the camera.

Fountain15.JPG

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
hahah i thought the same thing young couple!! Girl you look awesome!! i cannot believe thats your son!! your pic are so pretty looks like you had a great day!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
wow- you are truly a movie star couple!
thanks so much for sharing your beautiful wedding photos and congratulations
36.gif

(and you gotta love $10 wedding shoes, seriously!)

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh DKS! Thanks so much for you kind comments. Actually I''m 41 - this isn''t my first wedding obviously (or his), so we wanted to keep it simple and fun! My mom and stepdad flew out, as well as my DH''s dad and stepmom. It was really great to have our parents there and it made it that much more special. Let''s see.... beauty secrets.... hmmmm, lots of skin cream, avoid the sun like the plaque, and artful make up application! It''s all in the makeup... trust me!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
You both make such a beautiful couple, and your pictures are lovely! You look so happy. Congratulations!

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Oh, and our story in response to your question DKS - We met on EHarmony - it really works, let me tell you. I was divorced, and never in my wildest dreams thought I would be married again. Both of our divorces had left us devastated. We both joined EHarmony at roughly the same time, me after several glasses of wine and a "what the heck have I got to lose" attitude. We were matched and we communicated for several weeks first by email then by phone then met in person in May of 2005 and the rest is history. He is the man of my dreams. We truly feel we were made for each other on every level and I''m the luckiest woman in the world.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 2:57:05 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Wow! In that first image I thought that couple is really young! Then when I read the captions I screamed THAT IS NOT HIS MOTHER! No way is that young bride a mother or his mother!!! NO WAY!!!!

You look absolutely amazingly stunning...and YOUTHFUL you could have passed as HIS bride. (your sons bride is what I meant)

The real couple...you and your groom are so beautiful together. He is truly a handsome handsome...hunk!!! Can't wait to see more of your photos. Tell us of your story...and please your beauty secrets!!!

Thanks for the photos...please post more. Congrats on the marriage.

DKS

9.gif
I was thinking the same too. I said to myself, that's a handsome couple until I read the caption.
You are absolutely stunning floridagirl! I can't believe that you have a 16-yr son!
Anyway, you and your "real" hubby are truly a handsome pair. Congrats.

ETA: My husband told me that the best wedding he went to was the one his friend had at Vegas. Short and sweet and lots of good food :)

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Here''s a cake pic - the cake was small because we only had 7 people at dinner - it was the smallest one I could get. ! It was delicous! Vanilla cake, stawberry and custard cream filling, with whipped cream icing and custard cream roses. Yummy!

cakecutting20.JPG

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Here''s my funny guy! he''s a clown - just like me!

Mr.cool20.JPG

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage and love the photos, especially the one with the real flamingos in the background! Aren''t small mini weddings fun?!?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that does look like fun! And you look STUNNING!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are a gorgeous couple! I had to chime in and post because your hubby totally reminds me of the actor on Desparate Housewives that plays Gabby''s current husband.
10.gif

Congrats on your wedding!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You two look fantastic!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those pictures! I too thought you don''t look old enough to have a 16 yr old son!!! Wow, you look like a wonderful couple! Thanks for sharing those fantastic and happy pics!!! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Awwww, geez, thanks everyone for you very kind comments. You are all really too kind. We are incredibly happy and I think it shows!

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 4:19:28 PM
Author: goldenstar
You guys are a gorgeous couple! I had to chime in and post because your hubby totally reminds me of the actor on Desparate Housewives that plays Gabby''s current husband.
10.gif

Congrats on your wedding!

Too funny! Must be the grey hair! He is a cutie, that''s for sure! Thanks for the nice comments! It was fun to share!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Your son is very handsome, as is your new hubby. Congratulations!

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 3:58:15 PM
Author: surfgirl
Congratulations on your marriage and love the photos, especially the one with the real flamingos in the background! Aren''t small mini weddings fun?!?
Small mini-weddings are awesome! It was great for us! By the way, I saw your wedding photos too and they were just beautiful!

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Oh my god- seeing that first photo I totally thought you were in your early 20s!! And the rest- you seriously look so young! Your dress is stunning and you looked so beautiful!

What a great wedding!! Thanks for sharing your photos!! I may just have to look into this Vegas thing...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow I can''t believe you have a 16 year old son! You look SO young! You are truly truly stunning, you lucky thing! And your hubby is a spunk
31.gif
Congratulations! LOVE the 10 buck shoes too!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, you are abslolutely gorgeous! I love your dress and those $10 shoes! And your husband is a total dreamboat! Congratulations!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations floridagrl - I cannot believe that that young man is your son!!!
Love your wedding pics and my - your wedding looked so relaxed - that is just what Strmy and I want :} All the best to you both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results