shape
carat
color
clarity

A few non-pro wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
We got married on 03/13 in The Valley of Fire around 5:30 in the evening.

VOFwedding11.jpg

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock

VOFwedding9.jpg

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock

VOFwedding6.jpg

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Magnificent backdrop brandy!

You looked lovely! Congratulations
36.gif

More please
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
You looked beautiful and your location is stunning!

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Great pictures - congratulations!! We have been looking at South Carolina Coastal weddings, but the last few weeks I have been in the mood to elope to Vegas...I would just feel guilty leavaing my 5 y/o daughter behind.

I seen a place online that performs Valley of Fire weddings. Do you mind sharing who performed your serivce, and if you were satisfied? You also stated you updated your limo?

Again, congratulations!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have any more pics? I love the scenery!!!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
What a spectacular place for a wedding!!! You looked fabulous :)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love the bubbles
9.gif

Please post more pics.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I love the scenery! What a great place to get married!! And I love your dress!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 3:22:43 PM
Author: Chelle0511
Great pictures - congratulations!! We have been looking at South Carolina Coastal weddings, but the last few weeks I have been in the mood to elope to Vegas...I would just feel guilty leavaing my 5 y/o daughter behind.

I seen a place online that performs Valley of Fire weddings. Do you mind sharing who performed your serivce, and if you were satisfied? You also stated you updated your limo?

Again, congratulations!
We took my children with us! My daughter is 7 and my son is 11. They had such a great time! We spent a week in Vegas and they weren''t ready to go home yet! There are tons of kid friendly shows (The kids loved The Tournament of Kings) and places to take them, almost every hotel we went through had an arcade of some kind. My son wound up winning two guitars at the one in Excaliber...thank goodness we were able to carry them on for the flight back home.

We booked our wedding through www.lasvegasweddingcoordinators.com and we really liked them! They were awesome to work with. We got the deluxe package but it''ll be about another 4 weeks before we get the pro pictures and the DVD. They took a TON of pictures! I hope they turn out decent. We also did upgrade the limo to a Lincoln Navigator that would hold 14 people which was an extra $350. We had 11 people ride out there in the limo and two people met us there so it all worked out well.

Thank you everyone! I must admit I was very nervous about posting pictures, our choices weren''t everyone''s cup of tea and we''re actually still catching h-e-double hockey sticks from the MIL. Even though it''s DONE...
38.gif

wedding8.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic location! More pictures please! Everything looks lovely. Congratulations!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Your family is beautiful. What a fantastic backdrop!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! What a beautiful location! It''s so sweet you involved your kids in the wedding, they look adorable!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!! Congrats!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
What a glorious location! And you were (all of you) just beautiful in your wedding finery!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - that location is stunning, and you both look so in love
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--you and your family look fabulous, and the scenery is incredible! Congratulations on your marriage!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What an awesome backdrop! We need more pics though!!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! LOVE the pictures!!! Your kids look edible they''re so cute! (Okay that sounds weird but you get my point) I LOVE the location. It immediately makes you say, "Whoa, check that out!!!" And you guys look so freaking incredible.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, what beautiful pictures as well - beautiful background

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beeeeeautiful, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Another person that loves the scenery!! Beautiful photos! And best wishes!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your photos are gorgeous!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations ... Best wishes for a wonderful life together! What a lovely location too ... makes for great pictures!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The backdrop is gorgeous and you look like a very happy family!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning backdrop to your wedding! Would love to see more pictures, please.

Congratulations!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
You look every bit the beaming bride. Beautiful.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is just lovely. Do you have a picture of the back of the dress? I am loving the black and white combination, especially with the red accents.

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the response! I can''t wait to see the professional pictures - or more that you may have:)!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results