shape
carat
color
clarity

A few more Jas12 wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies--i am going to actually post a few more wedding pics (nearly 3 months later!) b/c i have some time to kill before hubby gets home.

I apologise in advance if some are poor quality, big or small--i suck big time at resizing...need a lesson!

to start off--the wedding party: It was a chilly windy day--good thing you can''t really see my red nose

web2.jpg

"muskoka chairs" for those canadians out there

look at DH''s face--poor thing, we were cold!

web3.jpg

fun shot

web4.jpg

Mom, sister (my MOH) and me--at sunset on the deck outside the reception area

web5.jpg

My Grandparents

web6.jpg

Candy Buffet--this isn''t a great pic--it''s missing my cute silver scoops, pink wax bags and brown ''dot stickers'' to seal them with

Even the chocolates had tiny swiss dots on them --to match my dress, invites and vanilla labels of course hehe--subtle theme

web7.jpg

I like the emotion in this one: walking down the aisle after the ''i dos"

web8.jpg

WOWZA! I just love the swiss dot theme! And you captured such fun moments in the pics!

You and your hubby are adorable. You are preggers right?! I bet you are a super cute preggo lady too!

How funny I always thought you would have dark hair! You were a beautiful bride Jas! Everything looked great. Now we need to see some belly shots
1.gif

you guys look so cute and your dress is wonderful...and what a gorgeous looking wedding party!!!

I love the pics! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Oh and congratulations by the way!! I lurk on the pregnancy thread occasionally.

Wow what a beauty you are! Your wedding planning to the spoons and stickers on the candy bar...was really great. I love your color choices.

Did you say there are more images? I missed the first run. Glad I got to see these. I will go back and find the rest. You really were a beautiful Bride!!

DKS

Gorgeous! I really like those bm dresses,
and your dress is so beautiful-
what a beautiful bride, and new married couple-thanks for sharing these
and congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 9/14/2007 10:39:55 PM
Author: labbielove
Gorgeous! I really like those bm dresses,
and your dress is so beautiful-
what a beautiful bride, and new married couple-thanks for sharing these
and congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
I 2nd that!

Where did you get your BM dresses?? I live in Ontario and we call them Adirondack chairs!!lol
great pictures, everyone looks so relaxed and happy!

You and your husband are adorable! I love looking at your wedding pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing more pictures with us!

Thanks everyone!

Sophie--the BM dresses are from the Bay (i got that at the Eatons centre location--in T.O). I just guessed everyone''s size, bought them off the rack and luckily they fit all the girls with no alterations required!
and yes, Adirondack chairs are probably the ''official'' name--i think the cottagers in Muskoka (where the wedding took place) have claimed that name as their own

couple more--forgot to add these invite photos

--letterpress with dotted image (i drew myself and sent to invite company) the pink band just slips up or down in order to read the print

web11.jpg

Jas, you are gorgeous!! Now I remember seeing your photos a few months ago, but I hadn''t made the connection between those wedding photos and YOU on the preggo thread -- I love associating a face to a name!

You guys are such a beautiful couple, and the wedding looks perfect!

Jas, as always, you are just beautiful!

And I adore your invites! How have I missed those before?

Thanks again for sharing!

And I hadn''t heard you were expecting, so many more congrats!

It is all amazing! Loved the colors and the setting is great, and you two are so adorable!

I love love love the candy table. Well, I love all of it actually. You look so gorgeous and happy! And the dress seems to be so YOU, at least from what little I know of you.

Can you tell me where you got the jars for the candy? I saw a candy table in a magazine and decided we''d have one, since it''s an easy fun way to involve my 100''s of siblings without putting pressure on them: every sibling gets to pick their favourite candy for the candy table!

Date: 9/14/2007 5:47:25 PM
Author: Jas12
I like the emotion in this one: walking down the aisle after the ''i dos''

Thank you for posting more pictures!! I really love this pic, so natural and happy. I can tell that your dress was more flared than the girl on ebay (from our posts on the other thread)....god I LOVE that dress so much!!!

Congrats on the wedding and congrats on your pregnancy!!
36.gif

Date: 9/14/2007 5:37:47 PM
Author: Jas12
Mom, sister (my MOH) and me--at sunset on the deck outside the reception area
I can see where the pretty bride gets her looks -- just look at how gorgeous your mom and grandmother are! Lovely BM dresses; I adore the DORA dress from M Sweet; and your grandmother looks really elegant in her beautiful shawl.

Once again--thanks girls

And thanks for all the pregnancy congrats as well--sooo helps me get through the icky days of nausea/bloating!

Independent gal--the candy buffet was a HUGE hit--almost evey speck was gone by the end of the night and it was re-filled a bit--i bought the jars from Homesense and Winners (I think they have those stores in the US??) I just bought them randomly over the course of the year. They ranged from 12-25$ per jar. I bought the candy from a bulk store (not much over 100$ worth of candy) and made the labels myself. The wax bags were purchased online from papermart.com
and i made the dot stickers on a computer program. A very cheap but effective favour.

Ellaila--i love putting faces to names on this site too--makes reading much more fun

Beautiful pictures! And you really can''t tell that y''all were that cold. I love your dress too.

You look gorgeous! Congrats again, your wedding looks like it was a fantastic event.
36.gif

Congratulations! All the details seem to "go" together perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP