shape
carat
color
clarity

A fellow PS sister needs our help - EVERYBODY chime in, pls!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So the lovely, kind, wonderful @bright&shiny is, as discussed in a previous thread, having open heart surgery on Friday. And she's scared.

I was wondering if ALL of us could pitch in with positive vibes, encouraging comments, entertaining memes, your best jokes, and truly GREAT bargains you might have seen currently in the jewelry world. NO MEDICAL STORIES OR DETAILS, PLEASE.

When I was really ill, Pricescope threw a blanket of love and support around me, and it meant more than I can say.

Can we please do the same for @bright&shiny? I will happily go first!

@bright&shiny, you are one strong woman with a big heart! And a pretty bangin' sense of style! And I believe with all my being that you're going to walk this road with strength and grace, determination and true grit, and you will SHOOT out into the light when all is done. Please know that I'm right there with you, sending you love and believing - utterly! - that this will place you on a path of solution. Looking forward, SO MUCH, to drinks in Boston* with T and J, and a long, wonderful friendship. Hugs to you, my friend!

*Valentine's Day get together, super-swanky version? :))

Last edited:

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
@bright&shiny, I am thinking of you this week! You will make it through this surgery with flying colors!! I can’t wait to hear how fabulous you are feeling on the other side of this surgery! There is a big community of cheerleaders here and cheering you on!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes to you @bright&shiny For sure it’s scary but please keep positive. We always worry about the unknown. I’m sure you’re in good hands and pray that all will go well.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bright&shiny thinking of you and sending you Super Ideal level positivity! May warmth and comfort be available to you in abundance both before and after your surgery to help you face it and recover from it.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending best wishes and healing thoughts to you, bright&shiny. ❤️

meme.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
@bright&shiny I am sending all the love, strength, and healing vibes possible. You have an entire community of people around the world who cannot wait to see you healthier and stronger after this.

Now, a selection of a few of my favorite "Dad" jokes -

Did you hear? They aren't making the 12" ruler any longer.

I told everybody the importance of eating dried grapes.
It was about raisin awareness.

When does a joke become a dad joke?
When it becomes apparent.

*Edit - changed "couple" to "few" since I listed three instead of two jokes.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Yo @bright&shiny!
It's gonna be ok. You're gonna be ok. Pretty soon you'll be all healed up, recovered and regaling us with pics of your recovery bling.
I, for one, have quite a few ideas up my sleeve on that topic. Leave it with me.
You go in there and give them h*ll.
You. Got. This.
Love Begonia

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dear @bright&shiny -- I will be thinking of you particularly this week and this Friday but also the weeks after, and sending you strong positive vibes to augment your resiliency and your healing -- you are in good hands and you already know you are good at doing the work of recovery -- when you are thinking you need to be extra brave and strong, think of us PS sisters and brothers circling 'round you and lending our strength and encouragement with every breath you take -- you are bright and shiny, with bright & shiny pretties waiting to adorn you, and with friends and mates wishing you well.

1668481456618.png

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Praying for your comfort and healing and wisdom for your entire care team! You've made it through once, you can make it through again (at which point get yourself a sparkly to commemorate ;-) ). Sending good thoughts, prayers and well wishes your way!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending a bucketload of good wishes and some shameful dog memes.

D88F57AE-B68B-4805-BBB6-5841F455596F.jpeg

6BC5063C-DA30-4CAB-BC86-BBC015030B34.jpeg

BBABA912-3996-41D9-8668-3D5B48E1026F.jpeg

C7F8BA5E-CA4A-4F25-8AF3-73139A864E41.jpeg

C4FD64CA-5624-4146-B0E0-5756B5F1AACA.jpeg

58A95E2C-790C-49B6-A6DE-31402867EE97.jpeg

0CE44D8F-4E36-49BF-B000-D2D3521FD6F6.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking healing thoughts for you B&S!! ❤️

1E4DCDAA-3863-44E3-81E6-E2BBBADBD1F8.jpeg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you feel all the caring support from your friends here. I’ll be thinking of you and sending you virtual hugs.

I didn't know you lived in MA, @bright&shiny! It seems we live very close by. Anyway, I just wanted to say that you stand out on this board for your incredible kindness and upbeat nature. You're always so free with your congratulations, encouragement, and support. I'm so glad to see everyone coming together with well wishes for you. Sending you positive and loving vibes for a great outcome. We'll miss you until you're ready to return to us!!
console2.gif

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Both hands, big dust. All the sparkly dusts! Look at all this dust!
I shook the absolute shit out of Tink to get it. 8-)
See you soon.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bright&shiny sending good vibes from down under.
Ive been pretty good at not shopping but this is a happy recent purchase from one of my favourite eBay sellers.
I hope you are on the mend soon and we all look forward to you getting better fast.
B2763FF3-6D8C-43F1-B32C-E510E8D8D55B.jpeg EFE08C05-88AB-4C8A-BF61-921D7FF23E67.jpeg

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So the lovely, kind, wonderful @bright&shiny is, as discussed in a previous thread, having open heart surgery on Friday. And she's scared.

I was wondering if ALL of us could pitch in with positive vibes, encouraging comments, entertaining memes, your best jokes, and truly GREAT bargains you might have seen currently in the jewelry world. NO MEDICAL STORIES OR DETAILS, PLEASE.

When I was really ill, Pricescope threw a blanket of love and support around me, and it meant more than I can say.

Can we please do the same for @bright&shiny? I will happily go first!

@bright&shiny, you are one strong woman with a big heart! And a pretty bangin' sense of style! And I believe with all my being that you're going to walk this road with strength and grace, determination and true grit, and you will SHOOT out into the light when all is done. Please know that I'm right there with you, sending you love and believing - utterly! - that this will place you on a path of solution. Looking forward, SO MUCH, to drinks in Boston* with T and J, and a long, wonderful friendship. Hugs to you, my friend!

*Valentine's Day get together, super-swanky version? :))

@mrs-b, I have no adequate words. Such kindness - and keen understanding. Thank you - and thanks to everyone’s sweet responses. It helps more than you know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results