Aren't all republicans are wrinkly? :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1320880618|3058143 said:
missy|1320880356|3058136 said:
awww, they are so adorable! But the water has made them wrinkly... :cheeky:

Hmmmm, I might agree with you if the statement was all politicians are wrinkly... :cheeky:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1320880765|3058144 said:

Hmmmm, I might agree with you if the statement was all politicians are wrinkly... :cheeky:

All politicians are buttheads!
All of them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1320880861|3058146 said:
missy|1320880765|3058144 said:

All politicians are buttheads!
All of them.

I wholeheartedly agree!
Who said politics couldn't be discussed by PSers in a rational and calm manner? :rodent:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Politicians are wonderful :love: , till they get elected.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1320881221|3058152 said:
Politicians are wonderful :love: , till they get elected.

I am a true cynic and malcontent I guess because even before they get elected I don't think they are that wonderful...maybe I used to in my younger days or maybe the whole world is changing right before my eyes because either people are getting suckier or my bullshit meter is just getting sharper...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm actually engaged to someone with political aspirations, Kenny. I can assure you that he is not a butthead. While I do not take offense to your comment, I do think you should know that not every politician is a butthead or out solely for their own personal gain. Some actually do get involved because they care about their community, neighbors, country, etc. Remember Kenny, PEOPLE VARY.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww ::) :love:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1320883109|3058173 said:
I'm actually engaged to someone with political aspirations, Kenny. I can assure you that he is not a butthead. While I do not take offense to your comment, I do think you should know that not every politician is a butthead or out solely for their own personal gain. Some actually do get involved because they care about their community, neighbors, country, etc. Remember Kenny, PEOPLE VARY.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. :roll:
Get back with me after he/she is in office a few years.

Politicians don't vary.
They all suck.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1320883746|3058184 said:

Politicians don't vary.
They all suck.

That was a really shitty thing to say. Thanks.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1320883969|3058188 said:
kenny|1320883746|3058184 said:

Politicians don't vary.
They all suck

That was a really shitty thing to say. Thanks.

OMG, first of all, LOL Kenny, you are hysterical. Really truly hysterical. Thanks for a good laugh. After the day I had at work I needed that. :bigsmile:

Second of all, Monarch I assure you no offense was meant towards your FI at all. We were just having a lighthearted discussion and while I think most politicians are not the idealistic do gooders I wish they were I am sure some (at least I hope) actually care about their communities etc so please accept my apologies if you were offended in any way.

Kenny, so funny... :cheeky:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, Missy, normally Kenny's comment would have had little affect on me. However, he is someone who CONSTANTLY preaches tolerance and acceptance. So to have those words tossed back in response to my carefully worded post actually WAS quite offensive. I am not thin-skinned or sensitive for the most part on PS or in real life, but when it comes to my loved ones, I feel very protective and am going to feel rather negatively towards someone who intentionally slights them. I will try to refrain from participating in this thread now, as I clearly cannot do so without taking things personally which are allegedly meant to be simply "lighthearted."

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know if my computer considered the video "politically incorrect" or the "politicians" were so horizontally challenged, but it took years to upload the video and then the bowel sounds disappeared... I tried other videos... the sound was OK! And they uploaded fine! Funny, though! :D

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing personal Monarch.

All politicians just suck after they get elected.
Power corrupts, on all sides of the aisle.

This is my opinion, as if I have to state that. :roll:

I am not consistent.
I think consistency is stupid and limiting and unnatural.
I also think judging people is good and healthy, and we ALL do it.

I'm free to be an idiot every day and do not participate in popularity contests.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry Monarch. I didn't mean for anyone's feelings to get hurt in this thread. I guess politicians are an easy target these days. It's funny because my dh is an attorney and well, we know all about the attorney jokes out there. Doesn't bother me one little bit because I know what a great guy my dh is and how honest, trustworthy and generous he is to everyone. He doesn't have a bad bone in his body. So I guess when people malign attorneys I laugh because I know while there are lots of shitty attorneys out there my dh isn't one of them so I feel OK laughing.

I am sure your FI is a good guy because otherwise you wouldn't be with him. Let it roll off your back girl. We don't even know him and none of these comments were directed towards him. He's not even a politician yet. Maybe he'll change his mind. And if he doesn't great. Cause we need some good politicians out there on our side! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i hope he's a republican... :bigsmile:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think those poor babies have been maligned! First, even if they were suffering from gastro-intestinal distress, they are babies and there would be no need to blame them for for having less than fully mature internal systems! But second, and more importantly, I did listen and that noise sounded like a noisy inflatable pool and two trumpeting baby elelphants!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh...they are so cute! :love: They almost look like they are smiling! Do elephants smile?

On a more serious note...isnt the noise coming from the elephants rubbing up against the pool? Thats what
it looks like to me.

BTW...I think both sides of our political system fart equally. Thats what happens when you are full of hot
air which most of our politicans are (with the exception of the ones I like :bigsmile: ).

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It is just so darn cute!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results