shape
carat
color
clarity

A Christmas Fetus Ornament, PS Style!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
In case you missed it, while helping KimberlyH search for an ugly Christmas ornament (Ugly Ornament Link) I came across a, well, rather unique ornament on Etsy. Someone actually created a clay fetus! After two days of laughing about it I just had to buy one. It arrived on Friday.

ericarfetus1.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
The fetus has already attended a big holiday dinner!

ericarfetus2.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
It even went to a mini PS GTG today! The fetus and I hung with Mia1181 this afternoon. Of course we had to include it in the bling photo.

ericarfetus6.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
This afternoon my husband bought me (well, I bought them myself using his bank account...) some beautiful red roses so I thought I''d take a few photos of my e-ring.

ericarfetus4.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Hey, wait a minute! My photoshoot was invaded!

ericarfetus5.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Heh. I couldn't resist.

My husband calls me a strange little monkey. I think he may just be on to something!

ericarfetus7.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uhm...

33.gif

I''m glad you and your ornament had a good day...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Hehehe, fetus bling.

If you like fetus christmas ornaments, you may also like......(drumroll) This fetus cookie cutter. Spread some more holiday/fetus-y cheer with chocolate chip or ginger bread fetuses, they kids will love ''em.
2.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I really expected to be freaked out by a fetus ornament, but he/she is actually rather cute. I mean, once you get past the fact that it''s a fetus.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Just look at that little fetus cuddling up to my e-ring!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Erica- it was so nice meeting you! I had such a great time chatting with you. Clearly, we have a very similar sense of humor!
9.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

hahah! this is the silliest post ever! and thats a cute quite uncreepy fetus you got there!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is really gross.
14.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been calling it hilariously inappropriate, which is exactly my sense of humor.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Erica, this made my night! The fetus invading your bling/flower picture really sent me over the edge. lol. I need more pics of fetus in weird places!!!!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I''m laughing, but I feel like I shouldn''t be laughing. The hilariously inappropriate comment applies, I think . . . I still can''t stop laughing.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever will they think of next? It''s kinda cute, kinda funny and kinda makes you feel squirmy!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Creepy... yet funny!
25.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Erica-this seriously made me LOL. Even ugly ornaments need love.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came in here fully intending on being creeped out, lol. Instead I''m laughing and thinking it''s rather cute. I love all the fetustivities!
9.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Too cute Erica! I love it!

However, this:

Date: 12/20/2009 11:48:32 PM
Author: 4ever
9.gif
Hehehe, fetus bling.

If you like fetus christmas ornaments, you may also like......(drumroll) This fetus cookie cutter. Spread some more holiday/fetus-y cheer with chocolate chip or ginger bread fetuses, they kids will love 'em.
2.gif
Is not cute at all...
32.gif
. LOL. Looks like an alien!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, cute! At this stage, it doesn''t even have to be human (if that helps the creepy-factor for some!).

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry but I could never hang that on my tree. I''d be concerned that people would think it was a sperm, not a fetus...but a fetus itself is kind of tasteless IMO...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are such a weirdo.
2.gif
I wonder how many of those that etsy shop sells? Can you imagine a whole tree filled with them?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HH--I would totally hang a sperm ornament on my tree. Wonder if they make those?
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Erica, you are cracking me up! I totally blanked on ordering the ornament until yesterday (I don''t know how I forgot) and was afraid it wouldn''t arrive in time so I ended up going to WalMart and purchasing one of their lovely pieces. Now I''m debating ordering this guy and hoping he shows up, I could have him shipped to my parents''.

On another note, if you and mia met up in OC I''m bummed I didn''t know, I may have crashed the party.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
This thread is hilarious! That ornament is awesome.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Kimberly - are you in SD? I have an "extra" fetus up here in OC if you think there is a chance you''ll be near here...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am in San Diego, but won''t be near your area before Christmas. Your offer is quite generous and much appreciated, thank you.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOL - that is very silly
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results